HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Owwie.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Schools should take bullying more seriously, I have not had the unfortunate experience of being bullied... But I know it can affect peoples education and make them misrable...

Short story, from when I was in year 11... One of my younger friends in year 9 was being bullied and he had been for about a month with names and mental abuse... He didnt tell anyone for about a month but then it got to much for him and he came to me in tears, and I hate seeing my friends cry :\ anyway. He told me who it was, and I resolved it without violence... Not that hard to do, you just got to choose the right words, and the right tone... Dont seem to soft or they will think AHH What ever, then it could turn violent...

Anyway, I hope everything turns out well for you
    And that bully gets what is coming to him...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Try and keep away from that fool

If he is the "hardest" in your year its most likely they will believe you if this boy is known for throwing his weight around.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123