HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Threads no importance anymore. Made my decision and it is to stay friends.
    Hi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol at you.

sorry.

Edited By Rizter (Forum Moderator): Please dont post inappropriately.
    Last edited by Rizter; 18-07-2007 at 02:59 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

E-dating, don't go there.
    LOL!

Sry but its just sad.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Midget View Post
    E-dating, don't go there.
    LOL!

Sry but its just sad.
    sad.. in what way? I e-dated my bf for 2 months and then met up with him. Ive been with him ever since? 2 years and 2 months. So please state why e-dating is sad, when most people struggle to stay in a relationship that lasts over a year.

e-dating is just as real? just because you cant touch them, its not all about SEX. you learn alot about someone through talking to them, and not being face to face with them instead.

you can fall for someone JUST as easily talking over msn, as most people arnt shallow and prioritize looks over personality. If you dont like e-dating, dont do it, just dont publicize your view when nobody asked you to.
    <t3

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    sad.. in what way? I e-dated my bf for 2 months and then met up with him. Ive been with him ever since? 2 years and 2 months. So please state why e-dating is sad, when most people struggle to stay in a relationship that lasts over a year.

e-dating is just as real? just because you cant touch them, its not all about SEX. you learn alot about someone through talking to them, and not being face to face with them instead.

you can fall for someone JUST as easily talking over msn, as most people arnt shallow and prioritize looks over personality. If you dont like e-dating, dont do it, just dont publicize your view when nobody asked you to.
    It is tbh. If you can meet the person then hell, go for it. If theres no chance of it happeneing theres no point. I know its not all about sex, but you want to see people and hear their voice (not a replication).
    Doubt everything, even this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blad3r View Post
    Hey, I need advice on something that is troubling my mind.

I broke up from my ex GF Sarah 3 months ago. I was in a relationship with Sarah for a year and 2 months. (Online yes, she lives in Tokyo)

I then left her for a real-touchable GF, which lasted for 2 months and I have feelings for a total different girl.

This girl is also online and she is very cool, we have good laughs on skype, mess around on web cam and dress up and cry of laughter for hours and hours. I have known her for a good 5 years and we met on Habbo. Hey name is Jess. Anyways, I have feel for her once before before Christmas 2006. I have recently told her my feelings about her and she felt the same way. We decided to 'go out' to see what it's like.. see what would change.. and she goes to camp on Friday for 2 weeks. (she lives in Germany)

Before she goes, we have to make a decision if we want to take things further or if things just seem to gay. I honestly don't know what to do.. I have feelings for her, but if we do go into a relationship, we won't ever be the same again... and when we split up.. we have lost everything including the friendship..

I don't know what to do.. whether to try and let these feelings die or actually make ago and put everything thing I have worked for for 5 years on the line..

I need help from somebody in this particular situation..

What did you do? What advice can you give me?

+REP to all.

(Yes, notice how I don't care if she is in Germany or not. I'm not ashamed I date online. Think what you will about it. I really couldn't careless.)
    Mate, no offense but why don't you go for a girlfriend that your actually gonna see, not one that lives abroad?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pycan View Post
    It's called love.

Experience it and you will understand.
    i dont mean to burst your little bubble, but love only really happens when you get to know someone properly
    4 hours msn chat and trading habbo furnis isnt getting to know them

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, Personally i think E=-dating is sad unless you meet up with them in person, Because people are really different in real life to what they are through 'msn' ect..

If you have any queries or questions, just PM me!

:eusa_thin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123