HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TYPICAL

Tokens

Oh its just a image on another image, they haven't even got any power, Why don't they just grow up I have a few X's on my list, I didn't even ask them to go on their. <Josh> or something, he just says random messages like ''good morning''

Tokens

**REMOVED**

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to / about Habbo staff, thanks
    Last edited by Bomb-Head; 15-07-2007 at 10:38 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    **REMOVED**
    I couldn't agree more with :Kieron his a total staff suck up/freak, His in the welcome lounge 24/7, buying credits 24/7, And sucking up to all staff and if he cant get into public room events he crys to his list, its people like that you just wanna punch right in the face.
    Last edited by Bomb-Head; 15-07-2007 at 10:38 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So far, none of my mates who just become X's removed me, including :Act.
    shawn

Tokens
    Habbo
    Monape

Latest Awards:

You should be glad, because he's obvs. not a good friend is he?

He's probs done you a favour :S
    Claypot is all I got.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It depends on the level of friendship if you stay on a persons list or not.

When i became a hobba i kept my good friends on there but other people on my list were there because i was a trader like them and never spoke about much other than trading furni so once i became a hobba i quit trading because i had something far more worthwhile to do so no need for traders on my list.
    Traders who became hobbas had removed me but then added me again when i made it.
    I also had to add the mods and lots of the hobbas (another 50+ peole on your list) which was needed so you could ask advice etc.

I think it would be the same for x's so dont take it personally unless they were a good friends then you had a lucky escape.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    **REMOVED**

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to / about Habbo staff, thanks
    Excuse me mr.mod, their not Habbo staff, their idiots. And btw now :KIeron has got the badge he doesnt go in WL anymore

Tokens

Latest Awards:

:kieron was ok with me but all of a sudden since he became an X he blocked me on msn ect

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by shiver View Post
    90% of X's should be shot for being egotistical morons.

Oh, and also this is yet again proof that people (in this case :Act, is one of them) are only a part of the X team for the badge. Serisouly, they should just remove the X team altogether, it's so pathetic.
    Thats why PPT was a way better idea

(PPT was just like HabboX but was made before habbo xs were introduced, it was all voluntary no badges, no powers, just helping out in public rooms)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dear god you don't have someone on your list anymore who obviously doesn't give a damn about you- why do you care so much? People remove me all the time, I don't even notice half the time who they are, just that my list is missing a person.
    Also, I still don't see how someone could even get an ego boost from becoming Habbo X- it's a chat site? If someone wants to engross themselves into something so trivial, be my guest I honestly don't care, but when people think they're better for having a badge.... it's really sad. I'd like to see how they react to it in real life, would someone really boast for being an X then?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast