HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

i would recommend buying some fruit pastels or something tbh lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can see laxative effects... Not literally But I think they can do that too. Other than that you can get stomach cramps and pains and as someone said, throat issues fall into it too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Having to much of anything can be bad except oxygen

100 strepsils wouldn't do asmuch damage if you were to eat 100 apples

Tokens

i did once, fainted and lost all feeling in my legs for like a day.
    helen.

RIOT! @ THE DENTISTS/HAIRDRESSERS

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well they are basically hardened cough syrup and an overdose on cough syrup can cause hallucinagenic effect (in large amounts eg 1+ bottles) so I'd imagine you could so some harm.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Rafiki View Post
    Having to much of anything can be bad except oxygen
    I agree, except you can have too much Oxygen http://science.howstuffworks.com/question493.htm
    In guinea pigs exposed to 100-percent oxygen at normal air pressure for 48 hours, fluid accumulated in the lungs (pulmonary edema) and the epithelial cells lining the alveolus and pulmonary capillaries were damaged. This damage was probably caused by a highly reactive form of the oxygen molecule called the oxygen free radical, which destroyed proteins and membranes in the epithelial cells. In humans breathing 100-percent oxygen at normal pressure, the following effects were observed:
    • Pulmonary edema (intensive-care patients on breathing machines at 30 hours or more exposure)
    • Decreases in the rate of gas exchange across the alveoli (intensive-care patients on breathing machines at 30 hours of exposure)
    • Chest pains that were worse during deep breathing (volunteers with 24 hours of exposure)
    • Decrease in the total volume of exchangeable air in the lung (vital capacity) by 17 percent (volunteers with 24 hours of exposure)
    • Local areas of collapsed alveoli when plugged by mucus, a condition called atelectasis (patients, volunteers). The oxygen entrapped in the plugged alveolus gets absorbed into the blood, no gas is left to keep the plugged alveolus inflated and it collapses. Mucus plugs happen normally but are cleared by coughing. Also, if alveoli become plugged during air breathing, the nitrogen entrapped in the alveoli keeps them inflated.
    • blindness caused by inadequate development of the capillaries in the lens and retina of the eye (premature infants). Reducing the oxygen to 40 percent can prevent this blindness.
    Last edited by Concentric2; 18-07-2007 at 10:00 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dorothy View Post
    i did once, fainted and lost all feeling in my legs for like a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    Well they are basically hardened cough syrup and an overdose on cough syrup can cause hallucinagenic effect (in large amounts eg 1+ bottles) so I'd imagine you could so some harm.
    That sounds like fun!!

and so far all theyv done is made my throat go numb which is why im taking them
    Im having really weird dreams aswel but i think thats all the other drugs im on ;o
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Concentric2 View Post
    I agree, except you can have too much Oxygen http://science.howstuffworks.com/question493.htm[/list]
    Ha lol, True

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12