HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Arrow All Scripted Photos ''Patched'' From Today.

From today on... Well I dont know if anyone has noticed it, But No scripted photos work, All Scripted photos have been patched, If you dont know what patched meens, it meens... ''Fixed'' So basicly, scripted photos are a thing of the past. When you see a scripted photo next, click on it, See anything? Well you should see a PH box and thats it , Although scripted photos are interesting (and illegal), They were fun while they lasted, and Who knows, some day there might be new ones coming back.
    Do you think this is right?
    Is this a good thing?, personally I liked them, I do not have any, Simply becasue they can get me banned or something .

Tokens

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by iForce
    From today on... Well I dont know if anyone has noticed it, But No scripted photos work, All Scripted photos have been patched, If you dont know what patched meens, it meens... ''Fixed'' So basicly, scripted photos are a thing of the past. When you see a scripted photo next, click on it, See anything? Well you should see a PH box and thats it , Although scripted photos are interesting (and illegal), They were fun while they lasted, and Who knows, some day there might be new ones coming back.
    Do you think this is right?
    Is this a good thing?, personally I liked them, I do not have any, Simply becasue they can get me banned or something .
    I forgot to add... Not all Scripted photos are patched, there are still the Fake ban pics, The error pics, And some posters still work E.G The Mountain Due Poster and the Disco one.
    Apart from that Most of them are patched .

Tokens

Exclamation

This artical was made by iforce and platinum101

We have a friend called ********
    he dose not want to be named.
    He has a nuumber of scripted photos.
    from today they have been all blocked by habbo hotel.
    eg (mountain dew pictures ect that bring up md sofa sets ect
    just bring up a white box in the corner of ur room which ph on it)
    Oviously some one from habbo has been reading thing on habbox because they only have craked down on these photos after a post was made on the frount pasge about a mountain dew sofa set.
    Good job habbox for posting that.
    You have stoped 1/2 the scripter on habbo well maybe....
    there will always bew knew scripters and new scripted furni.
    will it ever stop!
    Last edited by platinum101; 18-08-2004 at 10:51 AM.

This is a good thing for some people.
    It keeps people from being banned, and I personally didnt like them, i hate all scriptors, even if my best friend turns out to be a scriptor, id start not liking him.
    I think it is good that SOME have been patched, and hope the rest get patched one day.
    Visit My Forum! www.habbeyforum.tk
    If that dont work then go to www.habbites.myfreebb.com

Tokens

Well, scripted photos were never ment to be there.

anyways dont double post.
    Ex-Moderator
    Early Bird Member: Joined July 2004