HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Default (B) Peter Pan: Improvement?

I have done some work on my Peter Pan alteration, and I'll let you decide wether or not it's an improvement. I've added some twinkle around him to make him look like he's been given Magic dust by Tinkerbell, and I got rid of his acne face! lol. I might make a scene, not sure yet.. So, rates? Feel free to use it as your avatar if you like it that much.

Tokens

Okay... That's deinately a 10/10.

Congrats, I think it's perfect, and It looks alot more childish than the last one.
    It also has that Peter Pan feeling

I'd +rep you, But I need to spread I think
    Meh, I'll take requests on gaming/anime related signatures. Just PM me, or ask in a thread. :]

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

OMG, That is fantastic! The shading really works, Maybe work on the hair, Like add a little hat? I don't know, Its a 9.9/10 From me! Keep up the fantastic work! Honestly, Didn't know you was so good !
    (H)

Tokens

Hey that's really cute! I love the way you put sparkles around Peter so it would seem more magic-ish (If that's a word, haha) So, I rate it a 9.5/10! Plus a rep ^_^ But there's one think I'm wondering about.. that little lump in the middle of his pants.. What is it? Ah well, nevermind, great alt!
    Last edited by Smores; 22-07-2007 at 04:23 PM.
    steph!
    I'm back.. for awhile.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Lol smores! That's not meant to be a lump, it's supposed to be part of his top, the way it's torn.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A lot better, but still the shading still has a problem with me :S
    9/10

pc setup | system specs
    check what i've been watching here.
    avril lavigne ♥