HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: MMOCCMonthly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How are you these days woodrally?
    Wont work i dont think:\
    Last edited by LeftForDead; 23-07-2007 at 02:53 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MMOCCMonthly View Post
    'Fusion' is a professional magazine, with professionals onboard, however it is made by teenagers, for teenagers within and out of school time, however it does not make it like a school newsletter.

The magazine Fusion is for my local area (The Isle of Wight) therefore you would not have heard about it
    So you could be telling lies for all we know.

Oni Guest

I cant really see this working to be honest constant. PDF's annoy most people, how would you release it monthly if MMOCC's work at a very slow pace? and I can't imagine many people would read it, really only mmocc developers who are looking at the competition.

'leftfordead' please keep to topic.

Ahh, well I am not lieing atall.

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/News/FUSION_OF..._MAGAZINE.aspx

and

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/News/TALENTS_F..._MAGAZINE.aspx

Back to topic about MMOCCMonthly. If you would like to get involved, please see www.mmoccmonthly.com.

06, alot of interest has been shown, not only from MMOCC developers. This is why we are wanting to get it onto fansites aswell, so we have a larger target audience. MMOCCs do not move at a really slow pace, and this issue we have already managed to cover lots, including a brand new client and exclusive previews + lots more. We have plans for the next issue, and we are spreading the articles out.
    Last edited by MMOCCMonthly; 23-07-2007 at 02:53 PM.
    MMOCCMonthly - 100% Pixel

www.mmoccmonthly.com

A Splur Studios Production

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MMOCCMonthly View Post
    'Fusion' is a professional magazine, with professionals onboard, however it is made by teenagers, for teenagers within and out of school time, however it does not make it like a school newsletter.

The magazine Fusion is for my local area (The Isle of Wight) therefore you would not have heard about it
    A good idea would probably be to get the first issue of this sorted, published and shown to the Forum so that they can see it. People often have doubts until they see the finished product. Once they've seen that, it then often solves any problems that occoured, and you get the help that you need.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldnt really check it out as its abit sadd really, but others might.

Oni Guest

You made it sound like you made fusion on your own ''/, 'I have just put together a real life magazine' when infact it was your school.

Elkaa, The magazine is in development, and there is no way that Issue One will not get released.

Hollywood, its not sad, its unique

06, There was 2 student designers and one professional designer who tooked over the designs. I did most of the work, and have been on board from the beginning.

www.mmoccmonthly.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 06 View Post
    You made it sound like you made fusion on your own ''/, 'I have just put together a real life magazine' when infact it was your school.
    Thats what i was thinking.
    I think you should do a magazine with a bigger market like music, sports or cars.
    Also make it something you can touch rather then a e magazine as you have a bigger chance of success.
    You would just need to meet your dead lines which atm is something you cannot do as you prooved to me.

1. The MMOCC market is something that interests me, therefore that is why I am putting together this magazine

2. People can print it by their own accord, however having it online means we can get it to more people, and is alot easier for this market.

3. We have set no deadlines, therefore there is no possible way that we have prooved you wrong.

www.mmoccmonthly.com

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast