HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Latest movies i have seen!

Please tell me what you think of the movie i seen the past 2 Days (If you have seen any of them).

300: I think This is a amazing movie, Shows how wars were before guns were invented. A movie you have to see! I rate this movie 8.5/10

Music And Lyrics: You have to see this one if you love Romantic Movies, Personaly i prever "Save The Last Dance". But it aint that bad, As my favourite actor is in it, Hugh Grant. They also show some amazing Dance moves! I rate this movie 8/10

Norbit: Another good movie. But not one i would recommend soz. I rate this movie 7/10

Saw III: Good story but i don't think this movie is something to be afraid from, Might be because i saw Scary Movie 4 first.
    This movie would be great to watch with your mates. I rate this movie 8/10

The Pursuit Of Happyness: Another great movie with Will Smith, This is the best father/son movie i have ever seen. Shows you what's important in good and bad times. A movie you have to see! I rate this movie 9.5/10

This is all for now
    Last edited by !!HM!!; 28-07-2007 at 09:21 AM.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have seen 300, Norbit and The Pursuit Of Happyness. 300 was a awesome film i'd give it 8/10. I thought Norbit wasnt very good at all, 3/10. And The Pursuit of Happyness was a great although it was pretty predictable. 9/10.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Saw 300 when it came out in the cinema. It's a good movie, I'm a big fan of Frank Miller's graphic novels. However, if you want to see a more accurate depiction of the Battle of Thermopolae, watch the 300 Spartans movie from the '60s, as 300 is quite far fetched.

SAW 3 is a nice violent movie. It's pretty good.

Norbit sucks. End of.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

watched all except 300 Which is crap In my opinion
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lemo View Post
    watched all except 300 Which is crap In my opinion
    That comment shows how little attention people pay to more than just one layer of a motion picture.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

300 is the best! Saw was pretty crazy too