HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Arrow The real threat from Russia

Just to show that Russia is going very USSR now, look at this, it really scares me, the threat of a Nuclear War between the west and the communism.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6624549.stm

The youth movement is proud of Mr Putin's achievements

Tokens

Well,

Im gonna get flamed maybe and be called a idiot and crap but ohwell,no one has actually talked with me about it, what excatly was the USSR ?

Im not lazy that i wont search google/wikipedia but, come on you know what wikipedia is like lol gives you way to much info.

i just want it brief

Is it when they like ruled countries around them ?
    Last edited by shokz; 08-08-2007 at 12:03 AM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by shokz View Post
    Well,

Im gonna get flamed maybe and be called a idiot and crap but ohwell,no one has actually talked with me about it, what excatly was the USSR ?

Im not lazy that i wont search google/wikipedia but, come on you know what wikipedia is like lol gives you way to much info.

i just want it brief

Is it when they like ruled countries around them ?
    #

The USSR/Soviet Union, invaded countrys around it and created a Communist threat to the west, after WWII a Nuclear Arms race began between Russia and the United Staes Of America, I read they once had 32,000 Nuclear Warheads each, the World as we know it nearly came to a end when the Cuban Missle Crisis was on, both the USSR and the USA were inches away from firing missles at eachother.

The Soviet leaders were muderous people, whom starved their people, it proves Communism doesn't work because the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, the secret Russian police the KGB were changed into a different name and Boris Yelstin was elected as the countrys leader, he then handed over to President Putin who was a KGB Spy.

The Soviet Union's second ever leader was one of the worst mass muderers in history, many and I, believe he was worse than Hitler and he also killed more people than Hitler, you know the quote from Churchill? 'An iron curtain has fell over Europe'? well he's referring to the Soviet Union in control of half of Europe.

The first leader of the Soviet Union was Vladimir Lenin, his body can be seen in the tomb in Moscow, at the Red Square were many famous Soviet Parades with Nuclear Missles were held, Stalin was laid next to him there on display, but later his body was removed and was laid to rest outside the Kremlin wall, still today you can see Lenin's Body in a Glass tomb and you can still see many Soviet statues around Russia, Stalin Statues and Lenin statues, even the old Soviet Submarines which are slowly rotting in the artic still bear the heads of Stalin and Lenin.

That's my essay for you

Tokens

Oh right thansk for the history lesson
    A*

But yeh sounds mad, says it collapsed in 1991 but its possible it could be reformed with the young people like in the first post?

also why did it collapse? Talking negotiations or war with the americans?
    Last edited by shokz; 08-08-2007 at 01:02 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Question

Does Putin know what will happen if he starts a nuclear war?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes everyone will die and he will be blown up and will fly into a building and get squeished like roadkill!

Ontopic: Im scared O.O
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh great, why dont we all just keep out of each others way & everything will be rosy.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by shokz View Post
    Oh right thansk for the history lesson
    A*

But yeh sounds mad, says it collapsed in 1991 but its possible it could be reformed with the young people like in the first post?

also why did it collapse? Talking negotiations or war with the americans?
    It could be reformed, it basically is being reformed under President Putin, it collapsed because Communism doesn't work, birth rates fall, people with education leave for other countrys for higher pay.

Quote Originally Posted by rqm View Post
    Does Putin know what will happen if he starts a nuclear war?
    He's a mad man, just like Hitler, they don't understand damage.

Quote Originally Posted by =gamemaster= View Post
    Yes everyone will die and he will be blown up and will fly into a building and get squeished like roadkill!

Ontopic: Im scared O.O
    Yes, it is quite scary

Quote Originally Posted by :Hazel View Post
    oh great, why dont we all just keep out of each others way & everything will be rosy.
    Trading and clahses of societies prevent that sadly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Where is Anastasia??? They need some tsars instead of being under governmental rule from some dictator.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

.. And the Americans thought Bush was bad.

Russia, claims claimed land, sends missiles off and lets all this USSR like things happen. It looks as if, Russia, is in the UN. Wouldn't other country's do anything?

And for the claiming the North Pole who gets angry at Russia? Wont any other country's, such as.. Perhaps, Canada do anything regarding this problem?
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast