HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

God came out his mum... ain't the most respectable beginning for the most powerful thing in the universe, so they erased it :]

Tokens

and where did she come from?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Maybe there was no 'mum' as such. Maybe he was born of virgin birth which made him commit adultery on Mary to have his son? I wonder who God's dad is... Hmmmm....

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I am doubtful of God creating the universe and the big bang theory. Both seem unlikely, because what caused the big bang and what did God do before the creation of the universe? What happened before 'God's beginning?'
    Read what Virgin Mary said (as I quoted in my last post) for the answer on where God came from. Or just take it basically as "He has always been". He doesn't need to prove Himself logically because He is eternal and all that. Not a view I hold myself but there we go.

As for the Big Bang; it's been pretty much proven scientifically as the cause of our universe's creation. Whilst it's widely believed that nothing exists outside of our universe (if there even is an "out" of the universe) it's logical - if you wish to take logic's side - that something existed in a time before our universe, and that that something did something which caused what we know as the Big Bang.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Read what Virgin Mary said (as I quoted in my last post) for the answer on where God came from. Or just take it basically as "He has always been". He doesn't need to prove Himself logically because He is eternal and all that. Not a view I hold myself but there we go.
    Still doesn't suggest what he did before the world was created. What did he do with the other planets? If aliens are discovered, what part will they play in religion? If they speak English, would they share their thoughts on the universe's creation and if they have their own proven God or prove the creation of the universe, what effect would that have?

As for the Big Bang; it's been pretty much proven scientifically as the cause of our universe's creation. Whilst it's widely believed that nothing exists outside of our universe (if there even is an "out" of the universe) it's logical - if you wish to take logic's side - that something existed in a time before our universe, and that that something did something which caused what we know as the Big Bang.
    My question lies with what happened before, not really if it is more proven to have happened than a being of infinite power.

Tokens

I wouldn't call that logical. If the Big Bang is true (which I believe it is), then there was a time when the universe was a singularity, where all the laws of science were broken down. If the universe is expanding there has to be a beginning.
    (define (reduce f)((lambda (value) (if (equal? value f) f (reduce value))) (let r ((f f) (g ())) (cond ((not (pair? f)) (if (null? g) f (if (eq? f (car g)) (cadr g) (r f (caddr g))))) ((and (pair? (car f)) (= 2 (length f)) (eq? 'lambda (caar f))) (r (caddar f) (list (cadar f) (r (cadr f) g) g))) ((and (not (null? g)) (= 3 (length f)) (eq? 'lambda (car f))) (cons 'lambda (r (cdr f) (list (cadr f) (delay (cadr f)) g)))) (else (map (lambda (x) (r x g)) f))))))

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Some people interpret Gods of any kind to be the way people in those days saw extra terrestrials. Unfortunately we'll probably never know what happened because of event horizons, which just happens to be a convenience to what/whoever made the Universe in terms of what it does.

Tokens

I have a friends who believe there were a adam and eve in every race, pretty mad if you ask me but oh well.
    ''PS3 Network" Not ''Xbox Live'' User.

Last 3 from Mayyte, Swinkid, Fifteen
    Last 3 from DOWNFALL, DOWNFALL, DOWNFALL
    Last 3 from Habtopia, Wicked!, Siz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This explains all:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

Adam and eve arent real. They called the first ancestor Mitochondrial eve as a label not a literal one. This explains the how white and black people where formed, and different ethnicities.

adam and eve didnt make sense because:
    adam + eve = 2 boys
    kane + Able = no kids
    Last edited by :Liam; 07-09-2007 at 10:18 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910