HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Rare Values =)

Tokens

Thumbs up Rare Values =)

Petal Patch = I;ve been selling alot of these over the past few days and have traded for a very varied price from around 2 cs to about 3 cs, anything between that is a brilliant price eg. habbox's at 2.5 cs

Para Set(With orange) = I don't understand why everyone hates paras so much, i think there great , but its not what i think that matters. So i recently traded the full set for 12 cs which i thought was good since they were released in catalogue. I also sold set without orange for 3.5(petal and hc sofa) which i also thought was good obviously.. i would price the full set for around 10.5 cs to 11

Throne Sofa = I've also recently sold a few of these wonderfull sofas for 4 cs and a few norms adding up to about 0.4 which = 4.4 i've seen people trading these for atleast 4 cs to 4.8(highest) so my estimate would be 4.3 cs

Nordic Table = I know many people will not agree with me but my personall price for these would be 1.5 cs, Why? because they are priced at the same as 1 cs which you get when you first join HC this is stupid as they take months to get and costs a bomb. Also i've seen them trade in trade rooms for prices around 1 cs to 1.2 so i think they are slowely rising in price.

Snowglobe = how on Earth could these rares stoop so low that they are under the mocha at 0.4, once a super rare and one of the best they are fantastic or rather once were :S. But no now they are pretty boring because like almost every other rare they came out in the catalogue nice!!. But hang on, i would keep them until X-mas 2006 because i'm sure they will shoot up thats why i have invested in 1 of my own . Only one because rite now they are a waste of money =).

Ok Woah!! I've written loads. SO bye for now and hope you like my values
    Ps... Rare values reporters put in a good word for me.
    ••Over And Out••
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You have some nice values and a nice reason but the rules say you can only post values that need to be changed, the petal already was 2.5cs.

It doesn't meen that the value needs to go up if it takes longer before you get an item like the nordic. Because, like the mocha, you only need a few nordics to make a good room, while you need tons of hc sofas to make a room look good, so people don't offer much for the nordic.

But keep it up, and maybe one day you become one.
    Good luck.
    micky.blue.eyes
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.