HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think the parents are involved tbh
    but thats just my opinion

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If I wanted to get rid of a kid I'd do away with them a few days before reporting that they've been abducted, that way police will be searching in the wrong time period and won't be as likely to find anything.. Not suggesting that's what happened but hell it's a good idea.

To the point of them finding her - a body might be recovered, but that's the best they can hope for. No-one would be stupid enough to keep her alive this long with such continuing hype about it, and if they were that stupid then they wouldn't have been able to pull off an abduction properly anyway.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be honest it seems to me they did hve something to do with it.
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    i think the parents are involved tbh
    but thats just my opinion
    To be honest it seems to me they did hve something to do with it.
    The parents were with friends all night, so what are you saying, Kate said 'ooooh i'll be right back, just going the toilet' so she headed back to the apartment killed maddy, drove somewere to dump the body, bear in mind she doesn't know her way around portugal, then come back clean and not worried and shaking 2 hours later and say to her husband and friend ' oh sorry about that I had a big poo'

Think perhaps?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The parents were with friends all night, so what are you saying, Kate said 'ooooh i'll be right back, just going the toilet' so she headed back to the apartment killed maddy, drove somewere to dump the body, bear in mind she doesn't know her way around portugal, then come back clean and not worried and shaking 2 hours later and say to her husband and friend ' oh sorry about that I had a big poo'

Think perhaps?
    I reckon they did it before they went out or got somebody to do it for them.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blergh View Post
    I reckon they did it before they went out or got somebody to do it for them.
    Again, how could they sit at the Dinner table an hour after they've just killed/told someone to kill their daughter?

You can't sit there all calm after you have killed someone..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Again, how could they sit at the Dinner table an hour after they've just killed/told someone to kill their daughter?

You can't sit there all calm after you have killed someone..
    You don't know do you? And neither do i.

There are some sick people out there...

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blergh View Post
    You don't know do you? And neither do i.

There are some sick people out there...
    Yes but it's impossible that they could of done it, and yeah there are some sick twisted evil people out there, it's like I heard on news today that a couple have been sentenced to a pathetic 9 years in prison for torturing a toddler to death, they should be executed.

Our justice system values that kids life at 9/5 years, because they won't serve their full terms just like all the others.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    If I wanted to get rid of a kid I'd do away with them a few days before reporting that they've been abducted, that way police will be searching in the wrong time period and won't be as likely to find anything.. Not suggesting that's what happened but hell it's a good idea.

To the point of them finding her - a body might be recovered, but that's the best they can hope for. No-one would be stupid enough to keep her alive this long with such continuing hype about it, and if they were that stupid then they wouldn't have been able to pull off an abduction properly anyway.
    Nah, if they did happen to find her and they realised that she'd died before the reports (not likely, but possible) they'd be in ****.

@ Undertaker, someone disturbed enough to even contemplate to kill their own daughter is disturbed, most like psychopathic. They could sit their very calmly. Remember they went to check on their children every ten minutes, who is to say something didn't happen then? It could of been only one of the parents.
    Last edited by Nixt; 07-09-2007 at 05:04 PM.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think they killed her, but if she somehow died while alone in the room with her siblings, the parents may of been found responsible. Which could lead to the lies... but once again, speculation.
    Seriously.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast