HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: advertise4free

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Splur View Post
    Your aim is to make your site and other peoples site popular, but if im honest its likley to go the other way. Being a level 7 in english (Grade B/A at GCSE), reading your threads if like stabbing myself.

''it's like some thing were u advetse ur site's and it make's you lots of money's and stuff's''

''look if just a advertising forum the off topics and other one of there just incase people what to have a chat on there''

I don't think your getting the point. Its ok to have an off topic forum, however you have put Off Topic's. You use no commas, full stops or capital letters. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy 10th birthday, happy birthday to you.
    OH SHUT UP

I was just following the way of this thread.
    Splur Studios
    Creative | Professional | Affordable

www.splurstudios.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your aim is to make your site and other peoples site popular, but if im honest its likley to go the other way. Being a level 7 in english (Grade B/A at GCSE), reading your threads if like stabbing myself.

''it's like some thing were u advetse ur site's and it make's you lots of money's and stuff's''

''look if just a advertising forum the off topics and other one of there just incase people what to have a chat on there''

I don't think your getting the point. Its ok to have an off topic forum, however you have put Off Topic's. You use no commas, full stops or capital letters. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy 10th birthday, happy birthday to you.
    Lol at you... You made 3 mistakes yourself >.< And SATS are a load of poop, and they don't necessarily reflect what you get/going to get in your GCSEs

And how you know it's his birthday, you psychic or something?

I was just following the way of this thread.
    Haha... Now that is like a 10 year old.

Sheep
    Last edited by luke-p; 12-09-2007 at 08:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12