HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Do They Or Dont They

Sort of a debate, did Gerry and Kate McCann have any part to play in the dissapearence/death of Madeline.

I personally think they do, no sign of a break in to their appartment, only a window left open in the house, Kate McCan washes Maddie's bear after her disapearence (possibly a trace of fresh blood). Trace's of Madelin's blood found in the car 28 days after her disapearence.
    It's horrible tosay but something is not right about the whole thing.
    Your veiws
    Dont break rules.
    If you see others....
    breaking rules....

REPORT IT !

Tokens

Default Hmmmm

Im not so sure on this one why would they kill maddie shes soo sweet u no but y kill maddie n not the ova too but then again i dnt think they did they ave been grieving for months on end they probs cnt sleep at nite. y wuld a mother n father kill their own daughter. n y wuld they leave a 3 yr old wif two 2 yr olds alone on a family holiday so they can go to the resturant. cmon get real im like nearyl 15 n my mum dnt let me stay alone on mah own all da time lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by x.louiise.x View Post
    Im not so sure on this one why would they kill maddie shes soo sweet u no but y kill maddie n not the ova too but then again i dnt think they did they ave been grieving for months on end they probs cnt sleep at nite. y wuld a mother n father kill their own daughter. n y wuld they leave a 3 yr old wif two 2 yr olds alone on a family holiday so they can go to the resturant. cmon get real im like nearyl 15 n my mum dnt let me stay alone on mah own all da time lol
    Maybe it was an accident, if not on purpouse, and i think thats what pourtugese think aswell, thats why they offered that deal if she admits to killing Maddie accidently and disposing of the body she will face just two years.
    Dont break rules.
    If you see others....
    breaking rules....

REPORT IT !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by x.louiise.x View Post
    Why type like that? It takes twice as long to read.

I think they did, the whole scenario is suspicious looking but I don't necessarily think it was on purpose, they may have done it accidentally and disposed of the body so they wouldn't have their other child take away from them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think they killed her accidently, then im confused about the rest, stored her body, dumped it, burnt it ? I dont know3 and i dont really want to, because if they have got anything to do with it thats just messed up.
    Dont break rules.
    If you see others....
    breaking rules....

REPORT IT !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

how can u kill someone accidently? :s but yeh i think they did

Tokens

I dont think the parents killed her but....

I think they are hiding something, Its obviously madeliene is dead and i think it was some sort of accident for example: she was 4 years old right? everyone knows 4 year olds can make up in the middle of the night, so im thinking she woke up was wondering where the parents where she looked around the apartment thing and killed herself accidently by something and when they got back hid whatever

my opinon but meh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Theres always been somthing suspicious with the parents in my opinion, alot of it seems fishy. I think the portugese police are idiots! The didnt forensicly examine the apartment until after 1 month in which another family had been in the apartment. They also didnt examine properly such as they walked over the walkway which could of shown shoe prints and they used the wall to put supplies on it, when they examined the shutters the powedered it first instead of examining for finger prints.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Another theory that has come up is that they gave her a sleeping pill overdose
    all 3 kids were given tablets to sleep
    but one of the parents came back and maddie wasnt asleep
    so gave her more
    which is very bad as you arent even meant to have any under 18yrs old
    but yeah they accidently killed her
    and hid the body

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

It's a load of rubbish, the McCanns only hired the car 25 days AFTER maddy disappeared.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast