HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Overrated in terms of what happened, no. Overrated in terms of what it is, yes. Some terrorists flew a plane into a building, tragically killing a lot of people. People need to accept it for what it is instead of making up all theories.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Urgh, conspiracy theories are aload of crap. The idiots who made them up probably deserve life imprisonment to make sure no more crap is spread around to dumb people who believe the illogical. If the US Government did do it, why did they employ terrorists to fly planes into the building? Most theories don't mention anything about the planes with the terrorists and the accounts of people who were in contact with the 2 planes. They just say bombs blew up the towers at the foot of them, nothing about the actual planes hitting them.

"They heard explosions from the bottom of the towers." If you sound a horn from the top of a building, you will hear it at the bottom, it's called soundwaves bouncing around the lower buildings and then back towards the building it came from etc.

Not to mention no experts back up the theories.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Soph! View Post
    Hell no....?
    WHY BUMP IDIOT

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As for all the people who were too quick to actually form an opinion, maybe use your brain more.

Thanks for your replys.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by shok View Post
    WHY BUMP IDIOT
    It's only a few days old?

Quote Originally Posted by Biseinen View Post
    As for all the people who were too quick to actually form an opinion, maybe use your brain more.

Thanks for your replys.
    o.O What?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    It's only a few days old?

A WEEK TO BE PRECISE

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah, 9/11 sucked, the Pearl Harbor was so amazing but they had to ruin it with a sequal, goshhh.

what the hell does "is 9/11 overrated" mean?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

9/11 isn't over-rated because 3000 people died in two massive tower blocks which were flown into by Aeroplanes.

So no, it isn't over-rated.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't say its over -rated I'd just say we need to put it behind us and remember the people who died in a good way
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i heard how the US Government planted bomb in the building and then flew the aeroplane into it.. the reason why they done it is to have war with iraq to get there OIL.. am not 100% sure if it real but that what i HEARD.. so it might be ablot of ** but i dnt kno.. the reason i said they planted the bomb in the building is because how suddenly the tower just collapes from top to bottom in seconds.. it mad but US sucks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast