HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Just that you made it seem as though you didn't believe a small country could take over Africa, when it's already been done
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

we should take back the falklands

British Ingenuity

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mandez View Post
    it isnt a joke, africa wouldnt stand a chance ******.
    You said,
    we can then turn them all into our soliders and take over the world like...

That is not true lol.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

laffin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mandez View Post
    it isnt a joke, africa wouldnt stand a chance ******.
    No offence but I think that you would have to be insane to do that. American would turn against us (which I may remind you is the strongest country in the world) and the UN would turn against us, infact a lot of countries would turn against us, it would be like the next world war but we would have no allies and the only reason we won the last war was because the americians steped in. Also the British people would not stand for this and simply rebel.

Tokens

i think the government should make every1 play habbo or they get the death penalty.

Tokens

I would make sure we didn't give Scotland any independence back as that's where we generate most of our income from (oil & fishing)
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laffin View Post
    No offence but I think that you would have to be insane to do that. American would turn against us (which I may remind you is the strongest country in the world) and the UN would turn against us, infact a lot of countries would turn against us, it would be like the next world war but we would have no allies and the only reason we won the last war was because the americians steped in. Also the British people would not stand for this and simply rebel.
    Insane?

It is actually a clever idea for us. Think about it, ever since we left Africa has got worse and worse, so if we controlled Africa we would benefit from the money it generates and we could also build their countrys up just like we did with South Africa, however you could say they chucked us out so let them stay like that.

Also there would not be a war, because America wouldn't attack us, because if they did they'd have 180 Nuclear Missles pointing at their major cities and the same with any other countrys.

So I don't really know about Africa, I think we could have a vote for the African people asking whether they want to be saved or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlegend View Post
    I would make sure we didn't give Scotland any independence back as that's where we generate most of our income from (oil & fishing)
    The North Sea Gas is the thing that generates our wealth, without it the Kingdom would sink into debt, so England would keep that as England holds westminister.

Not that it mattera anyway I guess, because if Brown signs the treaty the Gas fields will belong to the EU not us.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516