HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with everything you've said undertaker except the Gay adoption thing =] I'd also bring back national service
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

make the smoking AND drinking legal age 16
    =]

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    The World Police.

We are in Afgahn fighting Terroism/ists at the momment.
    I disagree and don't think we need to be involved. If we weren't there we wouldn't be under half the threat we are, and even then the threat isn't that great imo.

My point being, if we just kept ourselves to ourselves and had the strong police/security forces to deal with any issues quietly, i don't think there'd be anything to worry about.
    Last edited by Concentric2; 12-09-2007 at 05:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So ignore global problems and form a secret police?

Quote Originally Posted by Concentric2 View Post
    I disagree and don't think we need to be involved. If we weren't there we wouldn't be under half the threat we are, and even then the threat isn't that great imo.

My point being, if we just kept ourselves to ourselves and had the strong police/security forces to deal with issues quitely, i don't think there'd be anything to worry about.

Tokens

So ignore global problems and form a secret police?
    I'm not suggesting we form any more "secret police" than we already have - i'm saying that, as they currently do, our homeland security force(s) (which i'm not familiar with so i can't give any specific name) should investigate and deal with any "pockets" of extremist activity quietly, and hopefully on our own soil.

I feel that what we've done in Iraq/Afghanistan is more than go after terrorists - we've basically marched in and said "we don't like the way this country's run so we're going to remove the government and occupy you until you have one that we like".
    Last edited by Concentric2; 12-09-2007 at 05:10 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

- Pull out of all wars.
    - Try my best to create peace between the UK and the rest of the world (Mainly Russia, China)
    - Use reknewable evergy sources.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Concentric2 View Post
    I'm not suggesting we form any more "secret police" than we already have - i'm saying that, as they currently do, our homeland security force(s) (which i'm not familiar with so i can't give any specific name) should investigate and deal with any "pockets" of extremist activity quietly, and hopefully on our own soil.

I feel that what we've done in Iraq/Afghanistan is more than go after terrorists - we've basically marched in and said "we don't like the way this country's run so we're going to remove the government and occupy you until you have one that we like".

In Afghanistan we havn't done much other then fight terroists and attempt peace. the americans on the other hand bombed ... the hell out of it.

Tokens

In Afghanistan we havn't done much other then fight terroists and attempt peace. the americans on the other hand bombed ... the hell out of it.
    We're not really in a position to say which out of the coalition forces have killed more civilians or done more to make peace whatever, and i'm sure we've probably done similar amounts - the point is we've helped to occupy another country which didn't do anything to directly threaten our security.
    Last edited by Concentric2; 12-09-2007 at 05:22 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I would.

Cut taxes.
    Ok I agree
    Bring back capital punishment.
    Agreed
    Bring back corporal punishment.
    Do not agree what so ever this is just another shovinistic act of masculinity and dominance that should still be against the law.

It stops kids messing around.

Scrap all stealth taxes like Green taxes.
    Agree
    Restructure the NHS as it's completley collapsing.
    Yes I agree we need another Florence Nightingale
    Invade Zimbabwe and remove Robert Mugarbe who has killed may thousands of people for no reason.
    agree
    Remove Scotland from the United Kingdom, or remove their parliament or remove their MP's from our parliament.
    Why exactly?

Why should we give them money when they hate us and why should their MPs get to vote on our laws.

Build a new Generation of Nuclear Power Plants so we won't rely on Russia in the future for our gas and oil.
    There are better sources of power that nuclear power.

There are not, Nuclear is cheap and realible, unlike renewable and Oil/Gas

Give the go ahead to a new Trident.
    agreed
    Leave the EU.
    agreed
    Stay close to America but not right behind them unlike this Labour Government.
    agreed
    Make gay and lesbian adoption illegal, I do not think children would live normal lives otherwise and it's not fair on them to be bullied.
    Do not agree. someones sexual orientation does not affect a child's life.
    Normal Lives eh? Whats normal. Normal is a stereotype, Normal is an expectation, expectations and stereotypes is the only thing that holds us back from our true potential.

Imagine the torment a child would get from his classmates if he had two mums or two dads.

I would.

Cut taxes. Yeah, I agree. But the government needs money from somewhere so where else could they get it?

They already get enough money, if we stop fighting the pointless war in Iraq and stop giving Europe billions then we'll have plenty.

Bring back capital punishment. I'll be honest, I dunno what that means.

Death punishment for Murders and rapists.

Bring back corporal punishment. Same as above.

Kids who are really bad get cane.
    Scrap all stealth taxes like Green taxes. Same as first comment but I agree on the stealth bit.

Restructure the NHS as it's completley collapsing. Completely agree. Although I couldn't complain while in hospital. I suppose I got lucky.

Invade Zimbabwe and remove Robert Mugarbe who has killed may thousands of people for no reason. I'd prefer to sort problems out at home first, then sort them out.

Agreed, but once home is sorted then move onto them.

Remove Scotland from the United Kingdom, or remove their parliament or remove their MP's from our parliament. It seems to be going that way anyway.

Good, let's kick them out of OUR parliament.
    Build a new Generation of Nuclear Power Plants so we won't rely on Russia in the future for our gas and oil. Yet again, completely agree.

Give the go ahead to a new Trident. Great minds...

Leave the EU. I wouldn't leave completely, but I'd stop us from sinking deeper in.

We'd save billions if we left, we don't benefit at all from it.

Stay close to America but not right behind them unlike this Labour Government. I'd be as close as possible.

Make gay and lesbian adoption illegal, I do not think children would live normal lives otherwise and it's not fair on them to be bullied. One of the only things I disagree with I'm afraid.

So you think a child should be subjected to that disgusting bullying?

As you can see, i'm right wing, what would you do if you got into power? I'm abit central I suppose. probably considered pushover, haha. But the government is push over already I think.

Also to peoples comments on Renewables, they cost lots of money and you don't get what you have paid for them back, because with Wind Farms they fall down within 10 Years, you also need to pay for maintenace within them 10 years, they also take up lots of room, I read somewere you'd need something like a few thousand wind turbines to replace just one nuclear power plant.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know of any child in the news or otherwise that has been bullied because of there parrents... every child gets bullied at some point in there life.

Perhaps a better education for the children you think of as the Bullys.

The idea of stepping down and not giving the bullys something to bully is stupid, the idea is to remove the bully.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast