HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

We have no staff members we deal with pixel art. We can do music design for a music band, and we could even do the promotional goods for a band and we do blog designs as that comes under website design.

Examples are shown to the customer once we are in talks, in private. You will all see my one of my online magazines launched Thursday, so you will be able to see the magazine design side of things.
    Splur Studios
    Creative | Professional | Affordable

www.splurstudios.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sorry m8 but u r not gona get anywere wiv that cus u ish not a nice person && no experince

And thats really bad coding.

Ok, think what you will but your the one that seems to be going no where with that writing. I am a nice person, im just not nice to rude people and yes I do have experience :S?

The website is not coded. I personally can not code websites, I only design them therefore I made the website from places images into dreamweaver, adding navigation etc. Still displays the same, still looks the same and still does the shame job.

Like I said before, if your just going to 'diss' this project because of me personally, leave it. I do not want this thread going downhill.
    Splur Studios

www.splurstudios.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've seen that photography elsewhere. I'll try find a link.
    CPU i5 3570 @ 4.2 GHz | Mobo GigaByte Z77D3H | RAM 8GB | GPU AMD Radeon 6870 | OS Win 8 64-bit | HD 1TB HD and 128GB SSD | Wheel Logitech G27

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Splur View Post
    Ok, think what you will but your the one that seems to be going no where with that writing. I am a nice person, im just not nice to rude people and yes I do have experience :S?

The website is not coded. I personally can not code websites, I only design them therefore I made the website from places images into dreamweaver, adding navigation etc. Still displays the same, still looks the same and still does the shame job.

Like I said before, if your just going to 'diss' this project because of me personally, leave it. I do not want this thread going downhill.
    Actually first views is everything, if its not coded decent why do they think anything is?

Umm, that worries me. Unless someone sneaks onto my computer, plugs in my external HDD, steals the photos and then puts them onto the net...

These are all my own photographs and I can tell you where everyone was taken.

Edit:

I wanted to get a new looking site out asap, and my coder has been on holiday.
    Splur Studios

www.splurstudios.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

that looks quite good except for how the top loads before the bottom

good luck with that, oh and your photo link dosent work

Joe
    Joe

Tokens

Umm I don't see what the problem is with the top loading before the bottom.

Anyhow, the link should work. Direct link;

http://www.darrentoogood.deviantart.com/
    Habbo Name - iUser

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whats the point in coding with coords?

Tokens

The website was not coded, because my coders were on holiday and I needed a new website out for the release of MMOCCMonthly, therefore I made it out of images.
    Habbo Name - iUser

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast