HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default McCanns not "cracking up" under strain

[quote=Skynews]

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...284149,00.html

Main story: Madelines parents have sold there house to keep up with the legal payments.

A friend of Gerry and Kate McCann has said the couple are not "cracking up" under the weight of allegations and public scrutiny over the disappearance of their daughter.

The couple in Portugal

The friend's defence came as the McCanns met their lawyers.
    The friend, who works with Mr McCann at Leicester's Glenfield Hospital, visited the consultant cardiologist and his wife, a GP, at their house in Rothley earlier his week.
    He said he spoke for all his colleagues: "We all feel that they are facing an added burden [with the police investigation] which is barely credible.

"It's very tough. I am concerned that the press attention is intensifying.
    "It's a lot of stress but they are coping very well. They are not cracking up but they are under pressure."
    The couple's new lawyers are Michael Caplan QC and Angus McBride, who work for London legal firm Kingsley Napley.

"Cleary the McCanns are bedding in for what they have to do to maintain their safety and to keep going, for the time being, the hunt for Madeleine," said Sky News Correspondent Andrew Wilson.
    Mrs McCann leaves the family home

The meeting comes amid another slew of reports in the British and Continental media about the case.

French newspaper France Soir claimed traces of sedatives had been found in hairs said to have belonged to Madeleine, which were found in the boot of the family's hire car.
    The car has been at the centre of the Portuguese police forensic investigation.
    Portuguese officers reportedly found blood and other body fluids in the vehicle, which was hired by the McCanns 25 days after Madeleine disappeared on May 3.
    Madeleine's aunt said family members would be willing to sell their homes to pay any legal fees run up by the McCanns.

Mr McCann's sister, Philomena, told BBC Radio Scotland: "It's a possibility, yes.
    "These things happen. Money and property is not as important as family and love, is it? Not to me anyway."
    She also refused to discount reports that the couple are set to hire a new PR consultant, reported to be former News Of The World editor Phil Hall.

Tokens

It's obvious they did it...

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AndyDude312 View Post
    No it isn't.

They hired the car 25 days after Maddy disappeared, they can't of transported the body because the media were watching their every move, if your followed by the media like that, you go to the woods - they follow you there, you go to the airport - they follow you there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its been going on for too long now
    i just want to know what happened tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    No it isn't.

They hired the car 25 days after Maddy disappeared, they can't of transported the body because the media were watching their every move, if your followed by the media like that, you go to the woods - they follow you there, you go to the airport - they follow you there.
    :eusa_clap Exactly what I thought. The McCanns are probably the most watched people in the world right now, Im sure if they did dump Maddys body, someone would of seen her. There have been TV crews around their appartment 24/7 since Maddys dissaperance.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Adding to the car hire business, they could of used a boat which is owned by one of their friends to dump the body in the sea. Why can't they check this boat for DNA if they're freaking out about it "/ I am not too bothered whether they did it or not now, I would just find it interesting what actually has happened.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just want to know what happened, i dont care who did it, im past caring now.

Harsh but its true, its gone on for too long.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AndyDude312 View Post
    I highly doubt they'd sell there house to keep up with the legal payments knowing that they did it
    Maybe few weeks ago it would be easy to believe but not now knowing they're selling the house to help find her
    I wanna know what happened as much as most people know but we wont know until more evidence is found

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If they did it then the only plausible explanation as to how they got away with it is that it all happened a few days before they reported it. Making the police search around in the wrong timeframe would keep them from possible evidence, and not alerting anyone straight away would have given them time to get rid of the body. The hairs and body fluids in the hire car could have been on any number of items belonging to the McCann family.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

To be honest, this has gone for so long I'm passed caring what actually happens. It's obvious they'll never find out they'll do it and they are just blaming people because they have no leads or any idea of what the hell is happening.

They should just give up and call it a day.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast