HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by mattmeister View Post
    , why do you say that?
    Well in Discuss Anything. Out of the three mods, I have only seen you post and moderate. Maybe matt64 and devil.wont.Cry do edit. I cant really comment as I cant see mod logs etc.

But either way, better moderators or more moderators are needed in that forum.

I think every forum should have 4 moderators each.
    Also, assign two super moderators to each catagory (so their main focus is that catagory, but they can also moderate other forums too). As super moderators moderate all forums, I am sure they dont visit a lot of forums.
    Last edited by Soil; 21-09-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Well in Discuss Anything. Out of the three mods, I have only seen you post and moderate. Maybe matt64 and devil.wont.Cry do edit. I cant really comment as I cant see mod logs etc.

I've seen Mat64 a few times but not devil.wont.cry :]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Well i thought there was, there's never enough moderators around i think a new moderation system is needed.

Maybe three super mods per section and then how ever many forums devided by the three moderators and rounded up for the moderators? Or for every two forums there should be 4 moderators? (Depending on how active they are)

As your well known and you actually been around for a good while :]
    dont forget that smods moderate the WHOLE forum, they cant be assigned to certain forums, then they would be normal mods

+ thanks

and thanks

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mattmeister View Post
    dont forget that smods moderate the WHOLE forum, they cant be assigned to certain forums, then they would be normal mods

+ thanks

and thanks
    Yes but it doesnt mean they cant keep to a certain section, i think it would be better then they each have their own section though they can search other sections if needed, but they have a section each, two super mods to each section

It seems good to me :]

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Yes but it doesnt mean they cant keep to a certain section, i think it would be better then they each have their own section though they can search other sections if needed, but they have a section each, two super mods to each section

It seems good to me :]
    Read my first post on this page but your summed it up better than I did.
    The moderation on this forum sucks. I blame the forum manager, who ever that is (not really looked at announcements or staff list etc)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Also there are so many rules broken in that section every minute - its hard to keep up..
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If they dont come online then just fire them. There is no point having forum rules if most moderators dont do anything.

Mattmeister, you are the only moderator who actually deserves a job.
    I do agree, mattmeister is doing a very good job at the moment, Just because he is the only one you see do work doesn't necessarily make it the case. If you look back at the previous week before the the new batch started I moderating quite alot, Although now matt picks up on things very quickly, and I'm away doing other things, and when It comes to checking the forums most of the work is already done. Moderation is usually quite swift these days. Also, Our guideline for moving threads, As some listed in your original post. Is that if it's possible they can be discussed in this section quite comfortably then there is no need to move them.

Matt lurvs Jay

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by EdHawks View Post
    Also there are so many rules broken in that section every minute - its hard to keep up..
    It should make it easier then? I dont see many mod edits.
    And if that forum has a lot of rule breaking then assign more moderators to that forum :s

Excuses excuses excuses

Quote Originally Posted by mat64 View Post
    I do agree, mattmeister is doing a very good job at the moment, Just because he is the only one you see do work doesn't necessarily make it the case. If you look back at the previous week before the the new batch started I moderating quite alot, Although now matt picks up on things very quickly, and I'm away doing other things, and when It comes to checking the forums most of the work is already done. Moderation is usually quite swift these days. Also, Our guideline for moving threads, As some listed in your original post. Is that if it's possible they can be discussed in this section quite comfortably then there is no need to move them.
    Sorry I just remembered I have seen a lot of your edits. Like I said, I cant comment on how hard you work as I cant see mod logs.
    Last edited by Soil; 21-09-2007 at 08:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Read my first post on this page but your summed it up better than I did.
    The moderation on this forum sucks. I blame the forum manager, who ever that is (not really looked at announcements or staff list etc)
    Each section has two super moderators assigned to that section, though they can do other sections (if they have time) that means Six more will need to be picked, i can name a few normal moderators who could become super moderators.

So we've got the super moderators (minus comments, feedback section and VIP) and 19 moderators (inc trialists) thats really not enough, i think at least another 21 should be hired, though there are more active forums then others as you can tell and we know which ones are active for the 'non active' forums maybe one moderator is enough as there's super moderators to cover if needed. Though for the active forums such as spam, discuss anything there really needs to be four active moderators, which at least two come on each day to check, or at least one with a super moderator active, this would soon clear up any problems.

There are some flaws in this idea such as we cant hrie super moderators just like that, but im sure you do back ups? Along with you know who you can trust and who you cant.

//Edit:
    Mat64 did a few edits from what i seen including threads i've replied to and dealt with the issues correctly, As i reported them, lol =]
    Last edited by today; 21-09-2007 at 08:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Look - its blatent why you posted this.

Did you apply for MOD and not get it??
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast