HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

They said it's not her.
    Mya Celeste B.

| 100 | 200 | 300 | 400 | 500 | 600 | 700 | 800 | 900 | 1000 |

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was obviously not her. They shouldnt be able to release a picture like that, get everyones hopes up that she is about to be found.

In my opinion we will never know what has happened to her, if she is dead and her body was found then portugal police would try and cover it up as it would do a great damage to there torisum industry, more than it is doing now.

Something is not right with the whole thing in my opinion, and I am not sure wether i trust the parents, but how it looked portugese police tried blaming the parents to cover themselves, if the parents got blamed it does not look as bad for them.
    There are stories though where people have been kidnapped and locked away in a house for ten years etc, like that russian girl.
    Gone - Goodbye

Tokens

Latest Awards:

second post in this thread, was a link to the news saying it wasn't her , weird how so many of you choose to ignore my post

Tokens

the person who is carrying her... what the heck are they wearing? anyway ye.. the girl on their back ...it looks just like maddie
    Rep: 159.
    -
    I am e5
    -
    e5 is currently on a safety ban
    e5

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I don't live in Europe but I've heard many things about this girl. Why is it so advertised that she has gone missing? Are her parents famous or something? Furthermore why was she kidnapped in the first place?
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

She was a little girl who was "snatched" when the family were on a holiday somewhere in Portugal. There has been alot of theories on what has happened, but still nobody knows the truth. The parents aren't exactly famous, but because of some theories they have had alot of bad publicity.

Hopefully soon all this will be gone, and Maddie will be back home safely. :]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pl0x. View Post
    Hopefully soon all this will be gone, and Maddie will be back home safely. :]
    If they were going to find her it would have been a long time ago.
    Gone - Goodbye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12