HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Ema Help [+Rep]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    I'm sorry i didn't realise you could speak for all the Non-Ema students and their parents....
    If you're not getting anything from EMA it's because your parents earn alot of money, so obviously they can afford £10 a week or whatever for the weekly bus pass or train ticket :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    If you're not getting anything from EMA it's because your parents earn alot of money, so obviously they can afford £10 a week or whatever for the weekly bus pass or train ticket :rolleyes:
    £31,000 alot of money?

What about thoose with Debts, Loans, Mortgages, Petrol costs, Bills.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    £31,000 alot of money?

What about thoose with Debts, Loans, Mortgages, Petrol costs, Bills.
    I'm fairly certain if it's over £30k you get nothing, they don't care about the bills and stuff, they only go by the total amount earned by both parents

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I'm fairly certain if it's over £30k you get nothing, they don't care about the bills and stuff, they only go by the total amount earned by both parents
    You don't get anything, which is the point i'm getting at, Your claim that they can afford it if they earn over 30k is just plain nonsense.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    What a stupid post! Hollywood sees himself as a bit of a know it all, her parents can do what they like! She's not complaining she isn't getting it, just stating a point. Hit a nerve did it Hollywood?

That's stupid. I had a part time job every morning from 6.30-8.30 and my grades didn't suffer. I didn't get any EMA 'cos my parents earned over £30k. If you don't want your grades to suffer - don't be stupid.

That's what it should be used for, my tax should go to someone like you for bus travel etc. Well said.

Just because you're a lonely child who doesn't have a loving family, no need to say she failed. If it's easy to get a job, why not do it yourself? Lil scounger.

Shut her trap? I went to 6th form for about 7months, dropped out & got an office job straight away. 'nuff said.

Well said.

Don't take it out on her that you'll be likely to fire blanks when you're older, infact I can't ever see you "pulling"!

Go and spend our taxes elsewhere stupid child.

Don't try & be such a smart ****. Some people call it school as part of "slang" so as not to say "you going into 6th form tomorrow?" they say "you goin to school tomorrow?" Because people don't tend to say "You going to 6th tomorrow?" Stop trying to be smart, it doesn't work. 'nuff said.
    I think you should **** off and stop posting here too stupid child.
    Why can't we express our opinions on it without getting idiots like you being a useless **** insulting us by calling us "stupid childs" etc Your probably some stupid child who can't tell a penis from a vagina.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314