HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry to inform you but if Habbo have a good enough reason, they can take the domain from you. Just thought I'd let you know if you didn't already.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Yes a bit bright but fresh an colourful - you need to use a spell checker though otherwise it doesn't look too professional. Big sized word I noticed in one of the banners was 'comming' which should be 'coming'.

Wink

I might be wrong here but i looked on ICANN and it says that the trademark (i.e Habbo) will only effect top-level domains thus meaning habbo have got no means in witch they can take it off me as this is a domain witch in theory is for the amenia people. Maybe if i used it for scamming and hacking users accounts making them think it habbo or summot then maybe they have a leg to stand on. Link to the ICANN thing here http://www.icann.org/udrp as i said before i might be wrong so thanks for info anyway =], and yer i made a mistake lol =] i was rushing woops
    !!HABBO.AM COMMING SOON!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12