HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: not sure.

Tokens

Default not sure.

Right there is this boy who I had though he was FIT for ages when i used to see him at the train station where he works. right then one day i got his msn and we been chatting for ages and then i got his number, bah bah bah, he came round mine yes2day and i really like him and i think he likes me back as before he came were texting eachother and he said to me that i wnt be single long and that.

But I really like him and when we kissed i felt really weird i had this feeling in my stomach its like i really felt something for him, but im scared to tell him that i really like him as i dnt wanna rush it and get hurt as i have been hurt in the past.

im soooo unsure what to do and confussed about the feeling i felt when we kissed
    J o e

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you kissed then he obv likes you so just ask him out?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did you need the toilet by any chance?
    Also known as that charming, handsome, young fellow SHEEPY.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol at above

he obviously means a lot to him
    and you might as well tell him
    then he will at least know you like him.
    you never know he might be going thro the same thing
    thinking maybe you dont like him

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Stick him one Joe get in. And yeah might as well let him know, that way if he does make a break for it then it's sooner rather than later and won't be as bad
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !!Max!! View Post
    Right there is this boy who I had though he was FIT for ages when i used to see him at the train station where he works. right then one day i got his msn and we been chatting for ages and then i got his number, bah bah bah, he came round mine yes2day and i really like him and i think he likes me back as before he came were texting eachother and he said to me that i wnt be single long and that.

But I really like him and when we kissed i felt really weird i had this feeling in my stomach its like i really felt something for him, but im scared to tell him that i really like him as i dnt wanna rush it and get hurt as i have been hurt in the past.

im soooo unsure what to do and confussed about the feeling i felt when we kissed
    Well let me tell you this. If I didn't like a girl in that way I wouldn't be texting her, talking to her on msn a lot, certainly wouldn't be going round to her house and i definitely wouldn't be kissing her! lol

It's obvious he has feelings for you too. There is no need to rush things though.

Just keep texting and arrange to meet up again and see how things go. If you really do continue to have such strong feelings after a couple of more meetings you could maybe drop some hints that you really like him and eventually ask him out.

Overall though - I don't think he would be wasting as much time by seeing you and kissing you if he wasn't interested or had no feelings!
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

thanks
    J o e