HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Urm, I can back him up here... I got a console message earlier from his acc saying 'Thats me done time to go hack another noob'. Shame I didn't take a screen shot, I just deleted it and removed him from my console as I thought it was him saying 'I'm going to hack someone now, byes' >.>

Edit; It would also explain why all your rooms are named 'dlox'
    Last edited by Minstrels; 29-10-2007 at 07:24 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm not really into noting down times when i get hacked, I was a little busy screaming at my computer telling it to log me on
    I lol'd i would love to seen that :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

This really is confusing me severely. Where between 4:35 that you logged into your Habbo on did the scammer get on the account? Because I was speaking to the real you between 4:35 and 5:10pm.. If a hacker logged onto your account the time you logged onto your account at would be shown as later than 4:35 which is when the real you was logged on... If you see my point? I sincerely hope it wasn't you, but if it was then I'd appreciate if you'd just tell me. It's over and done with now and what's done is done.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie. View Post
    I lol'd i would love to seen that :rolleyes:

thanks for that :BangHead:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Blissa View Post
    This really is confusing me severely. Where between 4:35 that you logged into your Habbo on did the scammer get on the account? Because I was speaking to the real you between 4:35 and 5:10pm.. If a hacker logged onto your account the time you logged onto your account at would be shown as later than 4:35 which is when the real you was logged on... If you see my point? I sincerely hope it wasn't you, but if it was then I'd appreciate if you'd just tell me. It's over and done with now and what's done is done.

most of the time that little time thing is wrong, i search people on console and it says they were on like 2 weeks ago but they are on atm

and i doubt people keep their habbos logged in

.... I'm being serious, I never did anything... and I can't get my habbo back because of the lazy player support...

so, sorry, but I'm not going to admit to something I didn't do.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post.
    Last edited by Mr.OSH; 29-10-2007 at 07:44 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Right but I can't see how a hacker would know about me and Finkelstien being close or that console message I sent about Joe a few days ago? I'm sorry but I'm swaying towards disbelief. In another thread about Trade City being hacked you said 'o dea' in the way the hacker was typing, either you have a split personality and don't remember what you were doing on one personality or you're lying because I personally do not believe you a single bit. I also can't see why a hacker would waste their time trashing my room when they could be taking your furniture. And why would they bother to post it on Habboxforum if they're so '1337'? It seems to me as though you sent those console messages to de-frame yourself and renamed your rooms by yourself.

Oh, and one more thing . How exactly did the hacker know you had rights in my room?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

could of been a 'close' hacker who knows alot about this 'kylo'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Right but I can't see how a hacker would know about me and Finkelstien being close or that console message I sent about Joe a few days ago? I'm sorry but I'm swaying towards disbelief. In another thread about Trade City being hacked you said 'o dea' in the way the hacker was typing, either you have a split personality and don't remember what you were doing on one personality or you're lying because I personally do not believe you a single bit. I also can't see why a hacker would waste their time trashing my room when they could be taking your furniture. And why would they bother to post it on Habboxforum if they're so '1337'? It seems to me as though you sent those console messages to de-frame yourself and renamed your rooms by yourself.

Oh, and one more thing . How exactly did the hacker know you had rights in my room?
    Not to point fingers or anything but how can you be sure the hacker wasn't on your console as well...?:eusa_whis

Tokens

What? how can i type in a 'way' that a hacker did, infact, most people use the same grammar, wow, I missed off a letter from dear, maybe I felt lazy? If you honestly don't believe me, I see no reason for us to carry on our friendship, and as for the "why would a hacker waste time trashing a room if they could take your furniture" - that, really shows what sort of person you are, you LOVE furniture, and, maybe they were one of the MANY people who dislike you, I repeat, MANY, or maybe they checked my favourite list, because I keep some of the rooms that i have rights in on my favourite list, as many do.

pfft....

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

So they'd hack you just so they could trash my room?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast