HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    What? how can i type in a 'way' that a hacker did, infact, most people use the same grammar, wow, I missed off a letter from dear, maybe I felt lazy? If you honestly don't believe me, I see no reason for us to carry on our friendship, and as for the "why would a hacker waste time trashing a room if they could take your furniture" - that, really shows what sort of person you are, you LOVE furniture, and, maybe they were one of the MANY people who dislike you, I repeat, MANY, or maybe they checked my favourite list, because I keep some of the rooms that i have rights in on my favourite list, as many do.

pfft....
    Now your making enemies?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Blissa View Post
    So they'd hack you just so they could trash my room?

I never said that, did I, I was just saying, maybe they saw you on my list and though "oh this will be fun, I'll see if i can annoy blissa"

I was just answering a question you asked me, quite a few questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie. View Post
    Now your making enemies?
    Nope, I'm just saying, if she doesn't believe me, then as far as I'm concerned I wish I never met her - she calls herself a friend, but doesn't stick by me when I'm hacked, and starts pointing fingers.
    Last edited by Kylo; 29-10-2007 at 07:53 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Yeah but you said you were hacked... So presumeably what you're saying is that if they thought "Oh this will be fun.." etc.. Then they hacked you just to get at me? And I find it hard to believe that someone would spend their day doing that?

Tokens

*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter or accuse other of lying.
    Last edited by Mr.OSH; 29-10-2007 at 07:59 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Blissa View Post
    Yeah but you said you were hacked... So presumeably what you're saying is that if they thought "Oh this will be fun.." etc.. Then they hacked you just to get at me? And I find it hard to believe that someone would spend their day doing that?

No, maybe while they were stealing my furniture, which they probably have done by now, they realised i had rights in your room, and i had a habboxforum account and thought it could be an extra part of the 'package' if you like. oh, mods, please close this thread, It's become very public that Naomi doesn't believe me, and is turning everybody against me, so I'd like you to close this thread before I'm hated by everybody - oh too late, It's pretty clear that you don't believe me, so I may aswell give up trying to convince you that I'm telling the truth - which btw i genuinly am oh, and the part about someone spending a day doing that - do you realise the creeps there are out there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kyle, your full of it lol.

You tried the whole e-rebelz stunt, it's backfired and made you look like a ******* so now your attempting to reclaim what online dignity you have left back with the old "I got hacked" scenario. Why the hell would someone want to log on your account, purely to trash Naomi's room, then for some reason post it on Habboxforum :rolleyes:
    Last edited by le harry; 30-10-2007 at 07:02 AM.

Tokens

errrmm, when was you hacked?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123