HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

wth they went out looking for apples
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ostinato View Post

Haha get over it!
    And wootzeh - you may think it sounds stupid but you are obviously pretty ignorant in that case as often, depending on which region of the country you come from, you are more inclined to say unnecessary words in your sentences.
    :rolleyes:
    At least I don't think red blood cells are blue (Isn't that pretty ignorant?). And yes you may say them in your sentences, but I wouldn't expect people to type them except when having a joke.
    Last edited by Wootzeh; 01-11-2007 at 06:41 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A bit like how newcastle folk always saying "lyk" could sound a bit stupid mate... :rolleyes:
    r u dissin my religion lyk
    COS A SED SO RITE.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    At least I don't think red blood cells are blue (Isn't that pretty ignorant?). And yes you may say them in your sentences, but I wouldn't expect people to type them except when having a joke.
    Actually I say "stuff" "like" and "whatever" a lot on and off forums - my speech is pretty similar on both. Note further that until exposed to oxygen, red blood cells are blue.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i leave my 2 stafys in the garden on mischief night/haloween =]
    only idiots come in.

Made by chrisuk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by liar View Post
    you say "Pure" too much.
    I don't think you say it enough lol
    Should be a Scottish Subby, where we can only speak like we do irl

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    Seriously - get a grip. You have yet to show me scientific facts to prove that they are not blue - and why do you constantly cast up from a debate which happened like 3 years ago? lol I have my opinion and you have yours - sooner you accept I disagree with you the better.

And I don't see the rellevance of that to this thread, nor to me saying pure in my sentences. If you have an issue with the way I talk then don't read my posts - but clearly you have some sort of insecurity issue if you really get so worked up and are crying over the fact I say pure.
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Seriously - get a grip. You have yet to show me scientific facts to prove that they are not blue - and why do you constantly cast up from a debate which happened like 3 years ago? lol I have my opinion and you have yours - sooner you accept I disagree with you the better.

And I don't see the rellevance of that to this thread, nor to me saying pure in my sentences. If you have an issue with the way I talk then don't read my posts - but clearly you have some sort of insecurity issue if you really get so worked up and are crying over the fact I say pure.
    You don't exaggerate much do you? Constantly bring up a debate? This is the first time I have bought it up, because your opinion is ignorant to the name of the cells (you called me ignorant). And you can't have opinions on whether red blood cells are blue or red. It's FACT that they are red. http://byedr.com/medicine/521-1-byedr.html there's some proof. Oh and here's some from the unreliable source that is Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_blood_cell

Yes, I have some insecurity issue because I'm really worked up and am crying over you saying pure too much :rolleyes: (Please quote where I was crying)

(Sorry about going off-topic)
    Last edited by Wootzeh; 02-11-2007 at 04:41 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zamin

Latest Awards:

To be honest, I don't know why you didn't give anything to the teenage trick or treaters.
    2013 yay

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345