HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    My new girlfriend is like absolutely amazing in every way but there's one little problem - she a nationalist. [silly cow]

And my best friend is an indian.
    She doesn't really get offended esily but i don't think she would apreciate it if ma gf is is constantly calling her.

So what am i going to do.
    I don't wanna break up with my gf but i don't want her being racist to my best friend.

I've asked her not to be racist to her but do you really think that's going to work ?

'cos i asked her not to be racist to niamh (NaughtyNemo) and when i was offline she was calling him a **** and telling him to go back to india =/
    Well we can't tell you whether to dump her or not because it is ultimately your responsibility to find the honest answer and decide.

I think however if it really is bothering you, rather than diving straight in and dumping her just say to her even though you really are attracted to her so much and like her a lot, and you are willing to accept she has her own individual opinion, she has no right to force that opinion upon you or anyone else. Likewise you don't sit and argue back and force your personal opinion on her. Explain that despite the fact your highly attracted to her, by continuing to act in such a way it is ultimately acting as a repellent and somewhat putting you off her as you don't like to be around people who can't accept others for what they are rather than their stereotypical tags that come attached.

Give it a few days or a week or so and understand that it may take some time for her to completely stop it. If it continues or she refuses, then you need to decide whether you are happy staying with someone who could perhaps be classed as shallow and is ultimately going to make fun of your friends.

I only have one piece of advice for you if you are forced to choose. I always say "Girls come and go... but friends are forever".
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

bros b4 hos

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yeah but his mates aren't gonna bounce on his lap init. Also at a young age they're not forever, you'll likely lose your mates when you go up to college/uni or whatever.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by spot. View Post
    bros b4 hos
    i fort da sayin woz
    bro's b4 ho's apart from when they tek off the clothes :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    i fort da sayin woz
    bro's b4 ho's apart from when they tek off the clothes :S
    Why are you asking for help then? Then when I sincerely spend a good amount of time giving you some dedicated help you don't even acknowledge you have read it.

Great. :rolleyes:
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry ostinato you know your advice is always the best
    I am going to do that tommorrow when i see her

I was talking to my new friend leanne and she was telling me about her boyfriend aaron and how he used to be really obsessed with being a nationalist but she finished him and now he has calmed it down abit so they are fine with each other now.

So i am hoping i can get paige to calm it down abit.
    But the thing is ; is her dad is german and he always showing her films like American History X and Romper Stomper.
    And he baught her that book that hitler wrote when he was in prison.

So i think she's kind of been brainwashed into believing it by her dad

Tokens

my advice is better and i spent 10 sec on it

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

There's a difference between being a nationalist (simply having pride in your country, I count myself as one I guess) and being racist. American History X is a great film and I'm sure Romper Stomper is good too, but generally the people who decide to be racists or go skinhead due to them are idiots and clearly don't get the actual message of the film.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've not seen em i seen this is england though and that was funny i meen educational

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Well AHX is like full harsh but the meaning behind it (which should be pretty obvious if it's watched) is that his prejudice is based on nothing and once he actually meets a black guy he gets to be good friends and stuff.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast