HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tough question

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I'm sorry but he doesn't need a reason, if he doesn't want a wii then he doesn't want it, maybe he's after alot of online gameplay, right now the wii has like..1 online game?

Whereas the PS3 and 360 almost all the games are online, if he said the wii was crap then yes he would need a reason but the fact he jus doesn't want one doesn't mean he needs to have a reason for not wanting one, for all you know he's played one but just didn't like it?

And to answer the post, the 360 is tons better than the PS3, £40 a month is worth it if you think about what you're getting, PSN is rubbish, it's free so you can't expect much out of it
    Calm down. :rolleyes: He has no good reasons and is making up a lot of stuff about the Wii. Look at his posts about the Wii before you reply to mine.

If he said the Wii is crap then he needs a reason? Here you go...
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...49#post4085549 - Wheres his reason then?
    He doesn't just not want one, he hates it and insults Wii owners for stupid reasons such as 'Wii is for 9 years olds'. So please, before you reply to my posts actually look at what I'm going on about. I don't come on here to argue with a bunch of Wii haters like you and him, but he has no reason for hating the Wii, so thats why I said what I did, got it!

If you want to continue this - Do it over PM.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 04-11-2007 at 04:58 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm sorry but he doesn't need a reason, if he doesn't want a wii then he doesn't want it, maybe he's after alot of online gameplay, right now the wii has like..1 online game?

Whereas the PS3 and 360 almost all the games are online, if he said the wii was crap then yes he would need a reason but the fact he jus doesn't want one doesn't mean he needs to have a reason for not wanting one, for all you know he's played one but just didn't like it?

And to answer the post, the 360 is tons better than the PS3, £40 a month is worth it if you think about what you're getting, PSN is rubbish, it's free so you can't expect much out of it
    *£5 a month, not 40, must of been a typo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Isnt it 40 a year? lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

PSn and the PSN store is not rubbish "/. It has tonnes of content and is easy to navigate. PLus a new version is being released on thursday
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    *£5 a month, not 40, must of been a typo
    Yea it was a typo lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Calm down. :rolleyes: He has no good reasons and is making up a lot of stuff about the Wii. Look at his posts about the Wii before you reply to mine.

If he said the Wii is crap then he needs a reason? Here you go...
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...49#post4085549 - Wheres his reason then?
    He doesn't just not want one, he hates it and insults Wii owners for stupid reasons such as 'Wii is for 9 years olds'. So please, before you reply to my posts actually look at what I'm going on about. I don't come on here to argue with a bunch of Wii haters like you and him, but he has no reason for hating the Wii, so thats why I said what I did, got it!

If you want to continue this - Do it over PM.
    I wasn't aware of that thread, probably hasn't even played one :rolleyes: and I love how your warnings/infractions is :
    Last edited by Neil; 04-11-2007 at 06:41 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea it was a typo lol

I wasn't aware of that thread, I'll have to do some editing now, so yea he really does he a reason and I love how your warnings/infractions is
    Oh, good. I was expecting a long reply from you. I was like urgh not another argument. Sorry if my post was a little... rude.

666, what are you saying?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Oh, good. I was expecting a long reply from you. I was like urgh not another argument. Sorry if my post was a little... rude.

666, what are you saying?
    Lol, well you was right so nothing to argue about, and yea it was a little rude but it's fine

And I'm saying, maybe there is something we don't know about you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

id get a ps3

free online
    web brower
    blueray player
    more reliable
    more exclusives
    all its exclusives are proven to be good
    free downloads
    (h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well id get a ps3 =D

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sex is free...
    (h)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast