HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    The BNP is racist. A undercover journalist once went to work for the BNP, and they would be tell its members not to say racist things in public, but would talk racist amongst themselves privatly.
    1. Depends what you class as racist, oviously they can't say certain things like 'Throw all non working immigrants out' on the news becaue they'd be taken to court by some moron.
    2. If they were very racist then I suspect it would of been a supporters meeting.
    3. I would support the BNP anyday over Labour who have lied to us for 10 years, it would be nice to see a new government not full of lies.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    1. Depends what you class as racist, oviously they can't say certain things like 'Throw all non working immigrants out' on the news becaue they'd be taken to court by some moron.
    2. If they were very racist then I suspect it would of been a supporters meeting.
    3. I would support the BNP anyday over Labour who have lied to us for 10 years, it would be nice to see a new government not full of lies.
    No the Videos were of senior party members and organisers

I Back Labour 100%

Tokens

If I mentioned the Conservative Party then you woudn't have said anything on my saying Conservative. Oh ok let's assume the BNP are racist :rolleyes:
    No Undertaker, the point is, you didn't mention any political party. You started to turn this into a thread about the moralities of invading Iraq in the first place. I told you about it, and you completely overblew the situation and accused me of implying that the BNP are a racist a party.

It seems whenever you get involved in controversial topics such as this one, that's where the conversation goes and the thead ends up getting closed.

It's already happened since you posted that reply.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think I should be the ruler of Britain, I'd make it good because I didn't go to Eton or Oxford and I think politics are **** so I'm a normal person.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    No the Videos were of senior party members and organisers

I Back Labour 100%
    If you back Labour then you can't really blame me for supporting BNP. Do yuo back Labour after they invaded a innocent free country which posed no threat? Do you back Labour after crime rates have blown through the roof? Do you back Labour after throwing money at the NHS and hoping it will get better? Do you back Labour for giving away a large chunk of our rebate? Do you back Labour for the immigration disaster?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinc View Post
    No Undertaker, the point is, you didn't mention any political party. You started to turn this into a thread about the moralities of invading Iraq in the first place. I told you about it, and you completely overblew the situation and accused me of implying that the BNP are a racist a party.

It seems whenever you get involved in controversial topics such as this one, that's where the conversation goes and the thead ends up getting closed.

It's already happened since you posted that reply.
    One thread got closed and that wasn't because of me, I did mention a party I mentioned the BNP and why not talk about the morals of going into Iraq? Is the topic of innocent people too boring for you all now?

Tokens

Do yuo back Labour after they invaded a innocent free country which posed no threat?
    terrorists have now made Iraq their home, the Iraqi Government has NO CONTROL.
    Contradict yourself much? Thanks for proving you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

One thread got closed and that wasn't because of me, I did mention a party I mentioned the BNP and why not talk about the morals of going into Iraq? Is the topic of innocent people too boring for you all now?

This thread was made for the purposes of discussing private military companies in Iraq. If you want to make some bias complaint about the way Iraq was invaded, and try once again to prove that the BNP is not a racist party, you can make your own thread.

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you back Labour then you can't really blame me for supporting BNP. Do yuo back Labour after they invaded a innocent free country which posed no threat? Do you back Labour after crime rates have blown through the roof? Do you back Labour after throwing money at the NHS and hoping it will get better? Do you back Labour for giving away a large chunk of our rebate? Do you back Labour for the immigration disaster?
    Where is your brain Undertaker? Saddam killed thousands of his own people. The people of Iraq were fleeing to other countrys. (some to Britain - one of the reason UK is a country with high imigration). Even though there were no 'weapons of mass destruction', the government had every reason to belive so. The Iraq war isn't over some stupid oil theory like you think, but because Blair and Bush thought Saddam was a danger to the world and his own country.

I sorta agree with the rebate. I think its used effectivly on education, transport ect but not on benefits and stuff.

Immigration disaster?? LOL! Immigration is good for our ecconomy. People do come to our country to avoid persecution in there home country. If Britain can act as a place of safety, and if these people are working hard, and approving the British ecconomy, then I dont think its a massive problem. I disagree if they sponge off the Government, but I also think the same for people of British origin. If they cba to work, and not paying tax, they shouldn't use our services.

The NHS has, and always will be for the government to keep stable, trust me, if you look through history you will see that the NHS has always faced problems, at least Labour have tried to do something about it. If they wern't spending any money on it I suppose you would complain then? You contradict yourself Undertaker :rolleyes:
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Contradict yourself much? Thanks for proving you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

This thread was made for the purposes of discussing private military companies in Iraq. If you want to make some bias complaint about the way Iraq was invaded, and try once again to prove that the BNP is not a racist party, you can make your own thread.

Let's get back on topic, shall we?
    You misunderstood.

Iraq never used to have terrorists, now it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    Where is your brain Undertaker? Saddam killed thousands of his own people. The people of Iraq were fleeing to other countrys. (some to Britain - one of the reason UK is a country with high imigration). Even though there were no 'weapons of mass destruction', the government had every reason to belive so. The Iraq war isn't over some stupid oil theory like you think, but because Blair and Bush thought Saddam was a danger to the world and his own country.

I sorta agree with the rebate. I think its used effectivly on education, transport ect but not on benefits and stuff.

Immigration disaster?? LOL! Immigration is good for our ecconomy. People do come to our country to avoid persecution in there home country. If Britain can act as a place of safety, and if these people are working hard, and approving the British ecconomy, then I dont think its a massive problem. I disagree if they sponge off the Government, but I also think the same for people of British origin. If they cba to work, and not paying tax, they shouldn't use our services.

The NHS has, and always will be for the government to keep stable, trust me, if you look through history you will see that the NHS has always faced problems, at least Labour have tried to do something about it. If they wern't spending any money on it I suppose you would complain then? You contradict yourself Undertaker :rolleyes:
    The Iraq war WAS because of Oil, George Bush W & H both have oil company links, Dr Rice also has Oil links, so does Donald Rumsfeld and Díck Cheney. More people are dying in Iraq than ever before, because of us. You HAVE to be strict in the Middle East to keep a country stable, look at Pakistan at the moment, they don't fear Perevz so they won't think twice about toppling him and letting some extremist government in.

Immigration is not good for our country, the number who commit crimes and who sponge off us outweighs the good immigrants, same with doctors, we have 4,000 of our own Junior Doctors unable to find work now thanks to immigration.

I have always said that the NHS needs new management NOT money, so I haven't contridicted myself.

Tokens

You misunderstood.

Iraq never used to have terrorists, now it does.
    Who do you think we are? This is becoming a joke now.. where are you finding this nonesense?
    There is a presence of Terrorists in most of the middle eastern countries, and it has been that way for years. They have only become more noticable now that we have troops in Iraq, and they are making attacks on our soldiers. It's extremely unlikely that they are going to run away, or just sit there waiting to be defeated.

Also, I'm not going to say anything about the relevance of oil fields in Iraq, but it cannot be denied that the old regime resulted in hundreds of civillians being killed each year.
    It was a dictatorship- that's fact, and people were being killed. Amnesty International was campaigning for the government there to be brought down for years. Even if the presence of oil there did sway our political leaders, there was an obvious need to bring down Saddam.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Who do you think we are? This is becoming a joke now.. where are you finding this nonesense?
    There is a presence of Terrorists in most of the middle eastern countries, and it has been that way for years. They have only become more noticable now that we have troops in Iraq, and they are making attacks on our soldiers. It's extremely unlikely that they are going to run away, or just sit there waiting to be defeated.

Also, I'm not going to say anything about the relevance of oil fields in Iraq, but it cannot be denied that the old regime resulted in hundreds of civillians being killed each year.
    It was a dictatorship- that's fact, and people were being killed. Amnesty International was campaigning for the government there to be brought down for years. Even if the presence of oil there did sway our political leaders, there was an obvious need to bring down Saddam.
    Saddam executed terrorists as he saw them as a threat to national security, terrorism has risen in Iraq because no one can stop them. The fall of Saddam has brought more death so it was a bad move.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast