HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Habbo... Why?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

imagine how sad the mods must be

they finally grow out of habbo, then they apply to be a mod, which, I'm guessing pays little or nothing.

I agree that habbo is a huge waste of time, but I have nothing better to do with my life, so I go on habbo and annoy people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

cuz of mates..and yeh its so boring nowadays ;l

Tokens

I also really dislike the way Sulake does alot of things.

For example, I used to play World Of Warcraft, an online game where you pay monthly. When they have any technical difficulties, where the game is down anywhere from 5 minutes to a few hours we are always compensated for our lost time. When sulake runs into any errors, we just get booted off. While were offline were still paying for HC and such, I'm not saying I want a refund or any sort of compensation, im just thinking, a company the size of Sulake should do things more professionally?

Also other games come out with huge new patches and content updates, we get lousy junk no one wants. I'm just annoyed and have had enough with habbo.
    Regalia:eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Obscenity View Post
    I also really dislike the way Sulake does alot of things.

For example, I used to play World Of Warcraft, an online game where you pay monthly. When they have any technical difficulties, where the game is down anywhere from 5 minutes to a few hours we are always compensated for our lost time. When sulake runs into any errors, we just get booted off. While were offline were still paying for HC and such, I'm not saying I want a refund or any sort of compensation, im just thinking, a company the size of Sulake should do things more professionally?

Also other games come out with huge new patches and content updates, we get lousy junk no one wants. I'm just annoyed and have had enough with habbo.
    Blizzard is a much bigger company that sulake though.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jackā„¢ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cardboard-box View Post
    I have to go on it because I'm a MOD, yes I am, am so! Don't believe me? I have my first pay slip from Habbo! It's full of thronez so I can be rich on Habbo.
    MOD account?
    Or f/r 5,5 with your MOD account to prove it.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i only visit Habbo to chat to my mates and do my rare values job.
    most of the time im just on hotel view.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's cos your growing out of it, like you said you was 12/13 when you first started it then you liked it- you was young now your becoming more mature and older you only go on for your friends and stuff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo is a chat room, the furni is really just a bonus.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by --Pwned View Post
    MOD account?
    Or f/r 5,5 with your MOD account to prove it.
    He was kidding... Did you not notice when he said his payslip was "full of thronez so he could be rich on habbo"?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I go on to see people i've known for a while, I can always have a laugh on there with some of them. If I get bored I just click logout and go back on later in the day. Of course I go on to do my habbox jobs but the main reason is just to see mates. When you're 12 or 13 it can be really addicitve and you want to gain popularity and furni. When you get a bit older you mostly just sit on hotel view talking to your friends who you don't have on msn via the habbo console or just sit in a room talking to people who you know rather then going around trading and playing the game properly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast