HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Option 1 or Option 2

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1

6 85.71%
  • Option 2

1 14.29%
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default "Anything Else to do with Education"

This forum seems pointless, simply because threads that don't fit into the School/College Work Help and Foreign Languages forums are posted in the main part of the Education forum. Therefore I suggest that either:
    • Option 1: Threads in the anything else about education forum are moved into the main body of the Education forum and the anything else forum gets deleted.
    • Option 2: Threads in the Education forum are moved into the anything else about education forum and is then changed so no threads can be posted there.
    Last edited by Nixt; 13-11-2007 at 04:35 PM.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they should rename all the education-related forums "school life" therefore everything fits.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm I never noticed this, I think your first option would work best as posting the threads in the Education forum would make more sence than having to use the child forum .

Matt lurvs Jay

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mat64 View Post
    Hmm I never noticed this, I think your first option would work best as posting the threads in the Education forum would make more sence than having to use the child forum .
    Yeah I think that's the better idea.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini