HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Xiangu- View Post
    the robot would have to be programmed to do such a thing. take for example a scarecrow robot. it would scan for birds and shoot them if that malfunctioned then it could mistake birds for humans and them kill humans but my point is the robot would have to be programmed in a way to kill things if it were ever going to kill people
    Completely different. I'm talking about a robot that analyses. A scarecrow robot would look for something the right size and body heat and shoot it. I'm talking about a robot so advanced it scans it's surroundings and learns from it. It can process tactics and statistics. Computers work on logic. Thus, if they found something to be in efficient they would change it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i agree with the galaxies colliding theory
    *Removed*

moderator alert Signature removed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images that exceed your usergroup limit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123