HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Hmm... That's a good point lol. And I didn't think about that you're right. I don't expect you to hold back on anything, you're more than entitled to your opinion just like everyone else.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blissa View Post
    Hmm... That's a good point lol. And I didn't think about that you're right. I don't expect you to hold back on anything, you're more than entitled to your opinion just like everyone else.
    Indeed I am, Indeed I am...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Perm ban idea = bad

They didnt need to do much to make a wrestling game, it could be like the games you see in guest rooms where you have to try and hit people off their mats, fall to the floor and they lose. :rolleyes: But no-one thinks about that really, there's always a harder way.

Right now, I'm quite anti-Sulake so dont expect me to hold back on what I think and what I dont think.
    You mean the game where there is a square of mats up high with another square inside and the only way between the two is on moving mats? That would make so much more sense in terms of wrestling. I suppose as Blissa says, rules explantaions would get frustrating, not that many people could be involved at a time (compared to this event) and you wouldn't really be able to prevent cheating (ie: camping etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    I think the perm bans are fair, basically you have to risk it all to get something, just like in real life. If you don't want to get banned, don't enter the competition. Simple.
    Tbh, I kind of like it oo because quite frankly, if that risk wasn't there, this would be such a boring event. Even for those not involved (as I'm not yet), I'm sure it's interesting them too.

Without the risk, as it is simply a game of luck at the end of the day, everyone would just get involved with nothing to lose.

Tokens

Wouldnt this have been much better & more organised if they had done say erm. a zombie run type of idea? Then there would be more chance of people surviving a second due to unfair advantages like slow internet? They could have mods in each room to prevent camping and zombies abusing rites Habbo X's could be the zombies (Sumos) to make sure no-one who wanted to enter got dragged in to be a sumo.
    Hostile takeover, Sheff city's not ready.
    // Add me on clubtropica:
    Siy
    Airmax

Tokens

I bet mods are kicking everyone out from room view (so can't be seen) and everyone who attempted it gets something

hello

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Yux View Post
    I bet mods are kicking everyone out from room view (so can't be seen) and everyone who attempted it gets something
    Would mods really do this?
    Or do u mean like if they have favourites?
    Siy
    Airmax

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Urqa View Post
    Would mods really do this?
    Or do u mean like if they have favourites?

I mean like Lost_Witness has requested nobody wins, my reason for thinking that because a lot of Habbos are risking their accounts for this, which is quite something; also a lot of people are saying they've been kicked when they were definate nobody was about

hello

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont get this
    whats happening
    RAAAAAAWR

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Yux View Post
    I mean like Lost_Witness has requested nobody wins, my reason for thinking that because a lot of Habbos are risking their accounts for this, which is quite something; also a lot of people are saying they've been kicked when they were definate nobody was about
    They should have like Lost_Witness and Helkat in rooms to make sure no-one is getting randomly kicked but i suppose they couldnt be in more than 1 place at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post
    i dont get this
    whats happening
    This is some silly idea of a game that people are risking there accounts for
    Siy
    Airmax

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's not even fun or morish, zombie run or sumt is so much more fun & morish. Kick wars has to be THE worst game in the history of Habbo.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast