HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Awfy View Post
    That's an arguement you idiot...
    People posting views? You seriously have some real problems my friend. I no longer wish to reply to your pathetic posts. Theres no need at all to reply with things like "idiot" at all. I wasn't arguing, people who have argued with me before or seen me argue will tell you that. I was getting my point across and if you was aruging then so be it but I wasn't. You really need to grow up especially if you 17 years old.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.
    Last edited by Mr.OSH; 29-11-2007 at 01:12 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samsta.

Latest Awards:

Lily, Olleh whydon't you just let people have there own opinions?

Alot of people hate CH anyway including me now. SkaterChu is an idiot. But still he fired you and you stick up for hes stie?

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Just because he got fired doesnt mean he doesnt like the site :s

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samsta.

Latest Awards:

Well he said he dislikes the site in one of hes posts.

Topps Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
    Well he said he dislikes the site in one of hes posts.
    Doesn't mean he can't correct someone, does it?

Also, you say you hate the site, yet you're using a status signature from it and advertising it? :S
    Last edited by Topps; 28-11-2007 at 10:21 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea

Latest Awards:

Alot of people hate CH anyway including me now. SkaterChu is an idiot. But still he fired you and you stick up for hes stie?
    I'm not "sticking up" for anyone - I just don't like it when people say irrelivant and stupid crap e.g.

"CLUBHABBO STEALZ CONTENT"

Seeing as I wrote alot of it, I kind of find that annoying? :p
    eek.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samsta.

Latest Awards:

I see what you mean Ollie but come on of course other people are gonna use the content as they think it's good.

Also i have CH in my sig as i t shows my habbo that's why

Tokens

Well, since I basically could rip ClubHabbo apart with all the errors and bad coding it has I think I have the right to say it.
    Go for it, i didn't code it so you really won't be affecting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotix View Post
    I worked at ClubHabbo for a year, 8 of those 12 months as Management and the site itself is good, some of the other Management members are illiterate and annoying and the owner cares about his site more than his friends.
    Hence me and SkaterChu having a big argument and him firing me because he can't handle being upstaged.

Like he already said a few posts ago; get to know him before you judge him and work at the site before you judge it.

Him caring about his site more than his friends is also what caused him to lose Connetix and Thrived.
    No, I chose to remove connetix and Thrived, and i removed you from your position because you did the minumum work, you also only ever spoke to me when you needed to trade furni on Habbo, or got a new badge.

Quote Originally Posted by --ss-- View Post
    I must agree the site is better now seeing as the person who tried getting money of other fansite owners got sacked , A shame he'll be re-hired in a few days time again.
    Nah, were fine as we are

Quote Originally Posted by Lentus View Post
    Well, aperently geo is friends wid ollie and ryan dosent want that she likes ollie more than ryan hence why they both dont work there and geo would only go back if she was back togevr wid him lol skype convo
    You cant back up this post, considering i was the one who stopped speaking to them, therefore your post means nothing considering i don't really like geo or ollie.

Nah ClubHabbo's official status was removed by me and my buddies for stealing badge designs from us.

The two official fansites I've owned were AllHabbo (Habbling) which I left and Habbo-Addicts at the very beginning which I also left.
    So, first of all you got us removed for illegal cutenews, and stolen badge designs, when the real reason we got removed was when an ex-management member put nasty material on there? Hmm, let me guess - you magically did that too?

SkaterChu is an idiot.
    I'm only an idiot because I banned you for breaking almost every rule we set on the forum, before that you were all for me, lol :rolleyes:
    Check out my Fansite - www.ClubHabbo.net

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samsta.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SkaterChu View Post
    Go for it, i didn't code it so you really won't be affecting me.

No, I chose to remove connetix and Thrived, and i removed you from your position because you did the minumum work, you also only ever spoke to me when you needed to trade furni on Habbo, or got a new badge.

Nah, were fine as we are

You cant back up this post, considering i was the one who stopped speaking to them, therefore your post means nothing considering i don't really like geo or ollie.

So, first of all you got us removed for illegal cutenews, and stolen badge designs, when the real reason we got removed was when an ex-management member put nasty material on there? Hmm, let me guess - you magically did that too?

I'm only an idiot because I banned you for breaking almost every rule we set on the forum, before that you were all for me, lol :rolleyes:
    Your very rude. Josh swore at me so i get done for swearing back at him. You just can't manage a forum properly.

Tokens

Your very rude. Josh swore at me so i get done for swearing back at him. You just can't manage a forum properly.
    My job isnt to manage the forum, thats Lily's - also, I don't see how defending myself is being rude?
    Check out my Fansite - www.ClubHabbo.net

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast