HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Do you agree with the Amero / NAU?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree with the Amero

1 9.09%
  • I agree with the NAU

0 0%
  • I agree with both

2 18.18%
  • I disagree with the Amero

1 9.09%
  • I disagree with the NAU

0 0%
  • I disagree with both

5 45.45%
  • I have no view

2 18.18%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    Yeah we will be giving up some sovereignty. However, YES it is 'leftwingers' that want us in the union, and last general election, labour won the election, meaning (in theory) there are more people who support Labour's ideas than the Conservatives - which includes their policy of signing the Lisbon treaty. And I know labour is under alot of pressure - I can't see the conservatives winning the next election. They seem like they think you'll vote for them cause Labour is crap and just promising things that i can't see them delivering.

And if you think you'd prefer the USA to become a super power - that's pathetic. They don't care about the UK. They'll use anything they want to get what they want - invading Iraq and Afghanistan (with our government blindly following). The EU needs to be a body which can act as a neutral force between China/Russia/USA.

We do benefit from the fact there is free-trade and free-movement between us and the continent - and we get protection from stupid/unjust laws from our own government (European Human Rights).
    Labour won because of Scotland, I am english therefore the Labour Government isn't my countrys choice. The Conservatives also got many more votes than Labour but the way the seat system works it kept Labour in power. Labour also promised in their manifesto that their would be a poll on EU membership, this seems to have disappeared now?

America do care for us, it is only this present Administration which will be outdone very soon that have treated us, their own people and the Iraqis badly. You are judging America on the present government which is wrong. The americans generally care about us as they normally listen to us, don't tax us. Unlike the EU, they hate us.

Personally I don't want free for all movement, that means our country can easily be accessed by people wanting to sponge off us and terrorists can get in then, leaving us powerless.

The EU Act itself is a pathetic act, it has been the main root of PC and as I ahve said before, EU = Labour/Liberal pen pushers.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    This has gotten onto UK vs EU now.. if people are gonna keep posting then either show some respect to the topic by keeping to it, or make a new thread.
    Does it matter?
    If a heathly debate is started from a thread I see no problem.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Labour also promised in their manifesto that their would be a poll on EU membership, this seems to have disappeared now?

You do realise that this EU refurendum (sp?) about handing over power to Brussels is not the refurendum that Gordon Brown is just going to sign. The refurendum that we won't be voting on is ammendments to our current one. We are still getting a vote on the refurendum that has been on the news etc.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Labour won because of Scotland, I am english therefore the Labour Government isn't my countrys choice. The Conservatives also got many more votes than Labour but the way the seat system works it kept Labour in power. Labour also promised in their manifesto that their would be a poll on EU membership, this seems to have disappeared now?

America do care for us, it is only this present Administration which will be outdone very soon that have treated us, their own people and the Iraqis badly. You are judging America on the present government which is wrong. The americans generally care about us as they normally listen to us, don't tax us. Unlike the EU, they hate us.

Personally I don't want free for all movement, that means our country can easily be accessed by people wanting to sponge off us and terrorists can get in then, leaving us powerless.

The EU Act itself is a pathetic act, it has been the main root of PC and as I ahve said before, EU = Labour/Liberal pen pushers.

Does it matter?
    If a heathly debate is started from a thread I see no problem.
    Do you want me to tell you what I think? I think the only reason that you are against the EU, is the fact that you're too right-wing and you bum off the conservatives/UKIP too much that you're blind to the benefits of the EU. Losing Money =/= No Benefit. We get significant protection from the EU as citizens. If something law-wise goes wrong, or if there is an injustice, we can go to the EU for support against our government. It keeps our government in check - in theory.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm concerned with the name "Amero"... just wth

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    You do realise that this EU refurendum (sp?) about handing over power to Brussels is not the refurendum that Gordon Brown is just going to sign. The refurendum that we won't be voting on is ammendments to our current one. We are still getting a vote on the refurendum that has been on the news etc.
    It doesn't matter, I don't want us closer and closer to the EU, very soon our rights will disappear as a country.

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    Do you want me to tell you what I think? I think the only reason that you are against the EU, is the fact that you're too right-wing and you bum off the conservatives/UKIP too much that you're blind to the benefits of the EU. Losing Money =/= No Benefit. We get significant protection from the EU as citizens. If something law-wise goes wrong, or if there is an injustice, we can go to the EU for support against our government. It keeps our government in check - in theory.
    Would you like me to say you bum off the Liberals and Labour too much?

You say the EU protects us as citzens but consider this..

• If a extremist government which was evil did get in, the EU would be powerless.
    • The UN already has all of these laws in place so the point of the EU is what?
    • The EU does normally overule decisions as they are left wing, therefore they support shorter prison terms and so on. The majority of this country are right wing Conservatives whether you like it or not, and they do not want brussels having power over our justice system turning it into more of a joke than it already is.
    • If a evil government did get into power in our country there would probably be a coup by the military.
    The EU is a regime that just wants to control everybody, it is a left wingers dream just like the Soviet Union was. The benefits you claim we get from the EU (even if the benefits did exist) still do not out weigh the financial and controlling black hole that the EU is.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234