HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: smoking

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Theres a first for everything, I hated the first time I smoked but gradualy I got used to it and yeh sometimes I like the taste of it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i absolutely hate the smell of smoke.

smoking is a kind of drug as it contains niccotine (sp?). the smoke sticks to your hair, clothes and teeth so there's no way to hide your smoking habits. if you breathe it in, it will stick to your lungs too as it contains tar.

no good comes from smoking. over here, a pack of cigarettes probably cost $10 each. if you smoke a pack a day:

per week, you'll spend: $10 x 7 = $70
    per month, you'll spend: $70 x 4 = $280
    per year, you'll spend: $280 x 12 = $3360

i think of a million things to spend on with that amount of money rather than a year's supply of useless cigarettes. it's like paying to get lung cancer and other diseases.

my father smokes in the house and it annoys me. i tell him to stop, but he won't listen, he scolds and screams at me. i actually asked him if he actually cared for us as a family, and he said no. this is what smoking turns people into.

Tokens

Tis Horrible.
    Ashley
    PAFC

*Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have signature images that go over the size allowed for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate it, I really do. If you want to smoke go and do it in your house not around me, why should I suffer it.

Xbox Live: Jholder112233
    PS3 Online Tag: Josh-H

Last.fm | Digg | Xbox.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Josh-H View Post
    I hate it, I really do. If you want to smoke go and do it in your house not around me, why should I suffer it.
    I dont believe i have ever smoked around you mate :s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I smoke and there are 3 reasons i can think of as to why i smoke.
    1) The first cig of the day, always the best.
    2) Cig after a full english, lush.
    3) It really does sort out stress, i know one person is going to say "but shane you only get stressed from not having one!". Regardless, it still feels good.

I started to take my mind off of some serious suff that was happening in my life and i never will regret it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate people complainging about smokers, smoking outside.
    We are banned from smoking in public places. And then you complain about us smoking outdoors when near you.

Well if its that much of a problem simply MOVE!
    If you are one of those people who say "I have as much of a right to be here as you do" then i really dont care, at the end of the day I aint gonna move as i aint the one complaing.
    Last edited by JackHb; 09-12-2007 at 08:30 PM.
    Gone - Goodbye

Tokens

Everyone keeps saying it smells and is nasty, But if u actually smoke u cant smell anything and after afew cigs It doesnt taste nasty.

Tokens

Pointless
    Bad for your health
    Makes you smell
    Waste of money

I personally don't like it, and don't particularly like other people doing it around / near me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

disgusting habit, and people that smoke as soon as they get out of a workplace/school are just totally ignorant, because everyone who doens't has to walk through all of their smoke. complete waste of money, too.
    *Removed*

moderator alert Signature removed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images that exceed your usergroup limit

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345