HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    WarezKid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    ******* *******s. I hope somone tears and rips the skin of those people alive. Did you see the ending? that dog had its skin all torn off alive and was bleeding and was still alive in pain :S. Seriously how stupid can a person get. And the stupid thing is people actually buy those furs which makes those idiot people to torture even more animals. *******s.

ye, bloody sick wasnt it. what world are we in :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
    o god thats horrible. they should be shot

SHOT???

THEY SHOULD BE IN PAIN, :@

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by leetzgirl View Post
    ye, bloody sick wasnt it. what world are we in :rolleyes:

SHOT???

THEY SHOULD BE IN PAIN, :@
    He meant the dog should be shot I'm guessing. It was in so much pain and it could never live a nice life again. It would be so much better for the dog to be dead than survive, it would live with eternal pain, beyond the imagination.

I liked how the video showed nice then bad, it made it feel that little better and you felt even sorrier for them, as it showed animals at their best... and worst

The bit where they stamped on the dog was disgusting, and the video just in general was. I wanted to see what sort of a world we live in, and I was desperate for the video to finish. And the image at the end was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in my life. I just can't put myself in that position as it'd be so bad, no one can

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thats bloody distgusting the people who do this do not deserve to live in the world the cruel c u next tuesdays. getting skin alives is just about the most horrific thing ever i imagine. sick people

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate the attitude some people have that they only sympathise for an animal if its cute; I've known a lot of people to not care if the animal is ugly, disfigured etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Roboevil View Post
    I hate the attitude some people have that they only sympathise for an animal if its cute; I've known a lot of people to not care if the animal is ugly, disfigured etc.

that itself is wrong as well its like the life of a human doesnt matter if there ugly if u were to put it in that concept

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brody View Post
    that itself is wrong as well its like the life of a human doesnt matter if there ugly if u were to put it in that concept
    Would you re-phrase that, I can't understand you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

saying the life of a animal doesnt matter if the animal is ugly is the same as saying the life of a human doesnt matter if the human is ugly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brody View Post
    saying the life of a animal doesnt matter if the animal is ugly is the same as saying the life of a human doesnt matter if the human is ugly
    Well... duh, what's your point?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my point is that all animals deserve the right to have a good chance at life not to just be bred and then killed or tortured or skinned the same as humans should have

WarezKid Guest

Oh thanks for that jordy . i didnt know who he was talkin about,

But tbh, it just stupid, why give them suffering when you can just shoot them

Not hard :S

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.