HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Default Fake Penis Incident

I'm afraid I had quite a good laugh at it, how a driving instructor pretended he had an erection (With a carrot) because the pupil did such a great manoeuvre LOL. I think it's a great sense of humour, however making them touch it did go a little far and would of scared people, but he did tell them afterwards and it was a practical joke. Perhaps he should of had a fine for making them touch it.

But instead he gets sent to jail for 18 months? You'd probably get less for murder these days.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7132628.stm

Quote Originally Posted by BBC News
    A sex attacker who hid a carrot in his trousers and pretended it was his erect penis has been jailed for 18 months. Driving instructor Stephen Cooney, 51, groped three female learner drivers in a series of attacks on Teesside dating back to 2002.
    A jury at Teesside Crown Court found him guilty of two indecent assaults and two sexual assaults.
    Cooney, of Marske-by-the-Sea near Redcar, told the court the carrot incident was a "practical joke".
    The court heard how Cooney put the 12-inch carrot down his trousers and told a pupil in her 40s that a perfectly executed manoeuvre was so good that it had given him an erection.
    He then took her hand and made her touch the vegetable before showing her the carrot, the court heard.
    He denied placing her hand on his groin, but admitted hiding the vegetable in his pocket.
    Naked photos
    He told the jury: "I admit it was unprofessional, stupid, and I regret doing it.
    "I just thought maybe I would play a practical joke, but obviously it was stupid."
    Jailing him, Judge George Moorhouse, said: "You were in a position of trust."
    Giving evidence, another of Cooney's pupils said when she failed her test he offered to waive the £80 she owed him if she pulled over into a lay-by and had sex with him.
    She told the court: "I just said 'No thank you, Steve'."
    He regularly groped her during lessons between August 2005 and February last year, the court heard.
    When police arrested him they also found naked photos in the glove box of his Vauxhall Corsa.p
    Edit: Just read he groped his pupil's, must of missed it. I take it back, he does deserve the 18 months however the carrot bit was funny
    Last edited by Jordy; 07-12-2007 at 06:47 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He attacked these girls, what do you expect?
    Yes, he was in a position of trust, this woman trusted him and he broke that trust and probably that girls confidence of driving tests for life.

He is really pathetic for putting a carrot down his trousers? Seems very perverted in my opinion, he probably used glue to keep it still. You don't get less than 18 months for murder!
    Last edited by Elliott$; 07-12-2007 at 06:49 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Judging by the fact they let a 51-year-old "sexually assault" them, I imagine they're the type of girls who probably went "o...mG!!! your willys fallen off xO!!!!!!!" when he pulled the carrot out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He deserves it, good sentence.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if it was just the carrot and no sexual ness what so ever like in the past or present i think it would just be plain funny but as he assaulted them i think 18 months is about right
    Joined Habbox for the first time on the 29-10-2005 // Joined Habbox for the second time on the 08-10-2006 // Joined Habbox for the third time on the 30-09-2007 // Became a Habbox Writer on the 26-11-2007 // Became a Senior Habbox Writer on the 07-02-2008 // Left Habbox 01-07-2008 // Came back to habbox on 23-08-2008 // Became a Writer again on the 27-08-2008 // Became a Trialist Content Designer on the 22-09-08 // Left Habbox on the 30-09-08

Tokens

Latest Awards:

exactly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol@his name

Tokens

Latest Awards:

haha sad old perv

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sounds fun.