HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Gwen Stefani

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Gwen Stefani

what is with her little crew of japanese/chinese girls and are there names really the name of her new album (love, angel, music, baby) :s
    *Image Removed

Ahemm.. How exactly was my sig innapropriate?
    Goddamit i hate this forum :@
    I RESIGN FROM GRAPHICS DESIGNER :@ :@ :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They're Harajuko girls or however there spelt, i think they're great bu t i dont think their name are love angel music baby...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

^^ theyre names are, its on her website and in the Hollaback Girl video they have either "L, A, M or B" on their tops, while Gwen has "G" on hers. They're okay, she has a very strange obsession with them...but who am I to talk about obsession...

i heart nik

Tokens

ROFL. The chinese girls are funny. Favourite Song at the moment is HollaBack Girl

When elephants shall learn to fly, I shall believe in miracles.

Randomness

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I HATED it the first time I heard it, shortly after Christmas. Then I saw the video back in April and fell in love with it. Now it's SO OVER. Chavs have ruined it on me. Cool's supposed to be the next single if shes releasing anymore. Please release Bubble Pop Electric!!!!!!! The video would be amazing too!!

i heart nik