HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: HHGS VALUES

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox get the hover thingy
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They are looking nice, when I first saw them the other day I was like 'ermmm where are the values' then I realised you have to hover over the rare to get the value, lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Yep Jake, Your actually wrong there on numerous times when we have had a rvr sytem ive said how crap is this, By far this is the best haha it cost me to much :@
    Although i would say Habbox's system deffently is better you have alot more features than us we just look styleish
    HHGS Panel has very little realy
    Ross

Tokens

You could say I was biased. But Im taking both sides. Our Values are new on the block, so obviously it'll take time for people to regularly use them.
    And I do agree, Habbox's values are high quality and managed well. But We also have a lot to offer!
    Habbo Hotel Guides ~ Site Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The values are similar to Habbox's anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Every single rare values site is based on Habbox. They may not show the same value but sites who copy will change them a little bit just to make it look like they haven't copied. It's shown clearly that HHGS copy Habbox by the fact that HHGS actually went onto Habbox and took the pictures that Ymo created. On a final note, I prefer the way habbox's values are & they way they value them, valuing in 1000's on hcs looks so overated. I also think hovering over the picture to get a value is too much work for the lazy habbo's who just want to go on and get the values, I think fansites NO.1 objective should be to make their sites as easy to navigate as possible, starting with HHGS making their value prices shown underneath the picture on the item. Habbox do have a hover over thingy which tells you when it was last updated, which is not neccasery but it is helpful, therfore hovering over the item to see is very good, and if it wasn't hidden like that, it would take up too much room in the values to page to write it all out.
    Last edited by Elliott$; 24-12-2007 at 11:05 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Elliott View Post
    Every single rare values site is based on Habbox. They may not show the same value but sites who copy will change them a little bit just to make it look like they haven't copied. It's shown clearly that HHGS copy Habbox by the fact that HHGS actually went onto Habbox and took the pictures that Ymo created. On a final note, I prefer the way habbox's values are & they way they value them, valuing in 1000's on hcs looks so overated. I also think hovering over the picture to get a value is too much work for the lazy habbo's who just want to go on and get the values, I think fansites NO.1 objective should be to make their sites as easy to navigate as possible, starting with HHGS making their value prices shown underneath the picture on the item.
    LOL is that a joke? Dan spent ages PMing me on HHGS with pictures HE took.
    Shut up Elliot you dont know a clue about this, He also spent ages valueing rares and looking for them.
    Your very wrong
    Ross

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Shut up Elliot you dont know a clue about this, He also spent ages valueing rares and looking for them.
    Your very wrong
    Ross
    Is this Dan we speak on Ymo? If it is, read the 1st page where he mentions you removing the images he provided you with.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Elliott View Post
    Is this Dan we speak on Ymo? If it is, read the 1st page where he mentions you removing the images he provided you with.
    LOL, Dan as in -:undertaker:- i'm not being funny but shush.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Your very wrong
    Ross
    -:undertaker:- is a hard working manager and works hard for HHGS. They may seem the same as Habbox but they arn't.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman905 View Post
    I find this offensive.
    Your pretty easily offended, just because your a Habbox Rare Values Reporter doesn't mean you represent Habbox Rare Values I'm afraid. You'd be like one of them petty Asian's on the news the other week, chicken was on the menu during Ramaddam so they're suing the prism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ymo View Post
    Please take down my Blank Gold Habbo Trophy image and my Gothic Floor (x14) images as I made them solely for habbox's use, thanks.
    They're copyright to Habbo really, but I guess they should of made their own, however I wouldn't cause a fuss over 2 images, but point granted.

Quote Originally Posted by ^ View Post
    I like the way they are set out and you hover your mouse over them to find the value.
    But I do agree, everyone will still use Habbox.
    Because for a start it's going to confuse people having the Club Sofa as 75RD on Habbox and 80RD on HHGS.
    Yeah I agree, Habbox will dominate for a good while and possibly for a hell of a lot longer, but personally I prefer the look of HHGS's values. I'll just use the values that are being used by the habbo majority.

Quote Originally Posted by @xP View Post
    The values are similar to Habbox's anyway.
    lol all rare values look similar, since they're all pictures of rares and a value, HHGS have tried hard and succeeded in being unique best they can at least.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast