HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: HHGS VALUES

Tokens

Do you realise how much effort everyones put in to these values?? Its not easy getting 200+ images, sorting them into appropriate folders then uploading them adding them to the system and valuing them. Me, Ross and Dan have all spent a lot of time effort and money getting this up and running, yes its not perfect but for a system that was only publicly released 2 days ago i think its pretty damn good!

Habbox values have been going years and were the first out, they are going to be better, HHGS values will get better with time, you cant expect a site to start at the top.

So if you have any CONSTRUCTIVE critisism please state it below to help HHGS improve. If your just gonig to totaly slate it then dont bother posting just grow up.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Elliott View Post
    Every single rare values site is based on Habbox. They may not show the same value but sites who copy will change them a little bit just to make it look like they haven't copied. It's shown clearly that HHGS copy Habbox by the fact that HHGS actually went onto Habbox and took the pictures that Ymo created. On a final note, I prefer the way habbox's values are & they way they value them, valuing in 1000's on hcs looks so overated. I also think hovering over the picture to get a value is too much work for the lazy habbo's who just want to go on and get the values, I think fansites NO.1 objective should be to make their sites as easy to navigate as possible, starting with HHGS making their value prices shown underneath the picture on the item. Habbox do have a hover over thingy which tells you when it was last updated, which is not neccasery but it is helpful, therfore hovering over the item to see is very good, and if it wasn't hidden like that, it would take up too much room in the values to page to write it all out.
    Every rare values site isn't based on Habbox, there have been many ghames before Habbox which have had values devoted to the games. One of Habbox's downsides is the many pages we have to flick through to see some values, the pages which are an annoyance to Habbo's are the Credits Page which I myself invented but now is a waste of space, and second of all the HC Page, what is the whole point of that? HC Rares are Normal Rares, making a seperate page for just HC Rares is stupidity, may aswell make pages for Dragons, Smokes, Pillows and so on. I have worked on both systems and I think both are excellent and are neck and neck. I do prefer the Hover though and all the values being on one page.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Your pretty easily offended, just because your a Habbox Rare Values Reporter doesn't mean you represent Habbox Rare Values I'm afraid. You'd be like one of them petty Asian's on the news the other week, chicken was on the menu during Ramaddam so they're suing the prism.

They're copyright to Habbo really, but I guess they should of made their own, however I wouldn't cause a fuss over 2 images, but point granted.

Yeah I agree, Habbox will dominate for a good while and possibly for a hell of a lot longer, but personally I prefer the look of HHGS's values. I'll just use the values that are being used by the habbo majority.

lol all rare values look similar, since they're all pictures of rares and a value, HHGS have tried hard and succeeded in being unique best they can at least.
    he added the x28 and blank onto the trophies to make it his..

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

he added the x28 and blank onto the trophies to make it his..
    Guess who made these FOR Habbox?

+ Many others, so don't rant at me. I have to say the majority have taken two value sites very well, Ymo, Immenseman but there's always the select few who think it's a oppotunity to show off.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Every single rare values site is based on Habbox. They may not show the same value but sites who copy will change them a little bit just to make it look like they haven't copied. It's shown clearly that HHGS copy Habbox by the fact that HHGS actually went onto Habbox and took the pictures that Ymo created. On a final note, I prefer the way habbox's values are & they way they value them, valuing in 1000's on hcs looks so overated. I also think hovering over the picture to get a value is too much work for the lazy habbo's who just want to go on and get the values, I think fansites NO.1 objective should be to make their sites as easy to navigate as possible, starting with HHGS making their value prices shown underneath the picture on the item. Habbox do have a hover over thingy which tells you when it was last updated, which is not neccasery but it is helpful, therfore hovering over the item to see is very good, and if it wasn't hidden like that, it would take up too much room in the values to page to write it all out.
    did dan (undertaker) make quite a lot of the pictures on habbox? i think he did and is he demanding that they take them down? i dont think so. You still have no idea. vaues are the values of the UK hotel. They're bound to be similar.

Quote Originally Posted by @xP View Post
    The values are similar to Habbox's anyway.
    see above

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    Yeah, seeing as you own it they're not going to say they prefer habbox values to yours are they. Like i'm sure if sierk went around asking people on habbo what values they preffered i'm certain most of them would say habbox. At least one section of the rare values are updated daily, I think I updated all sections today.
    he said he has asked people that use habbox which they prefer. and, you should be updating the values more than that! thats just ridiculus. since you are the msot used values site atm, you hsould have up to date values because preferences change everyday.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And i don't get it. Why try to keep up with habbox when they have a website and a forum to go along with there values. There values aren't just a long page of pictures. Also, the pictures aren't even in there right catagories. How does red furni make it into supers?

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman905 View Post
    And i don't get it. Why try to keep up with habbox when they have a website and a forum to go along with there values. There values aren't just a long page of pictures. Also, the pictures aren't even in there right catagories. How does red furni make it into supers?
    Listen mate, I know what i'm talking about, right now i'm going to take your paragraph apart and prove myself right, ok with you?

• HHGS does has a forum.
    • The majority of people prefer values on one page.
    • They are in the right catagories, Red Iced has never been released so thus it is a super rare.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The reindeer sprite I got off habbo is on HHGS, I know because I left a pixel error on the lower left corner

You can use it, I dont really see whats the fuss but good luck to both websites and best of luck in the future.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Just because Habbox have it a certain way doesnt make it the law? Dans right, technicly if somethings never been released it is a super rare. So unless you can prove that point as incorrect then dont make stupid comments.

Also Dan knows more about rares and rare values than half the rare values team put together

EDIT: this post is not meant about paulmacC

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I kinda agree with Dans way of 'if it aint been released, it's a super' I believe thats one of the reason Dan was fired.
    Though I think Super Rares are something superior than others and something at 1hc isnt in the same class as a Sky Dragon thats 9T and 30hc odds.
    No longer active on here

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast