HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: HHGS VALUES

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default HHGS VALUES

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread but...

I think HHGS values are kinda weird, they should have in thrones AND hcs. Because valueing at 1140hc sofas is kiinda weird.

Views?

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Thread closed to avoid further arguments.
    Last edited by Favourtism; 30-12-2007 at 07:25 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Supers are better valued in HCs, as they don't drop/rise when the thrones do.. and it isn't hard to work out how many thrones go into 1140 hcs, is it

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I think its a bit easier, Although i do agree the duck values dont help much unless your wanting to trade hc for a certain ammount of ducks you have a clear kind of view there, I think they are more organised and well nicer shown than Habbox and also are updated alot more. (SORRY JAKE)
    Ross

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I find this offensive. You go to this site and its a buch of pictures? No instructions? This site is very poorly designed. I believe Habbox is ten times better then that site. All the pictures aren't even transparent.
    Last edited by Netaxes; 23-12-2007 at 09:05 PM.
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

So the thing at the top saying rare values is poorly designed its a forum you moron, You need instructions to click a thing in the navbar saying 'Rare values' you must be a *******. Yep some of the images are a little iffy and biffy but after all arnt the values and seeing them clearly the main thing? You would say Habbox is ten times better
    But after all alot of the people ive asked working for Habbox or not prefer this than Habbox
    Ross

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.
    Last edited by Favourtism; 23-12-2007 at 09:51 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Please take down my Blank Gold Habbo Trophy image and my Gothic Floor (x14) images as I made them solely for habbox's use, thanks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, seeing as you own it they're not going to say they prefer habbox values to yours are they. Like i'm sure if sierk went around asking people on habbo what values they preffered i'm certain most of them would say habbox. At least one section of the rare values are updated daily, I think I updated all sections today.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like the way they are set out and you hover your mouse over them to find the value.
    But I do agree, everyone will still use Habbox.
    Because for a start it's going to confuse people having the Club Sofa as 75RD on Habbox and 80RD on HHGS.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman905 View Post
    I find this offensive. You go to this site and its a buch of pictures? No instructions? This site is very poorly designed. I believe Habbox is ten times better then that site. All the pictures aren't even transparent.
    Actually if you used your brain you'd find that when you hover over the picture the values come up. I know you've just started Habbox and wil be very loyal to them all the same, you have a lot to learn On the point of CS value being 80 RD I find it's a far eaiser number to work with and Club Sofas do go for a lot more.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 23-12-2007 at 09:50 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like the hover wotsit. vri kl.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast