HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: HHGS VALUES

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by badgirl4555 View Post
    very well said finkelstien next time you try to make a website remeber this dont go and advertise on a rivals forum because u will get owned everytime all that i wanna say is go gt laid
    Oh and Shaun before running me down do tell us why your nickname is Shaun The Sheep because I have a pretty good idea why!

read between the lines if your brain is too small
    LMAO AT MY COMMENT THAT SHUT U ALL UP TBH
    DANI IS ABOUT
    mods do they ever let up tbh ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by badgirl4555 View Post
    very well said finkelstien next time you try to make a website remeber this dont go and advertise on a rivals forum because u will get owned everytime all that i wanna say is go gt laid
    Oh and Shaun before running me down do tell us why your nickname is Shaun The Sheep because I have a pretty good idea why!

read between the lines if your brain is too small

LOL, It's shaun the sheep because im a fan of the tv show, what am i not allowed to have a certain name now?

Why dont you just shut up please, do us all a favour.
    Im sean.. the sheep.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really do think its the other way around. All you can do is use repetition like a parrot. Oh and you made a fool of yourself in one comment you say your site has only been open for 2 weeks but then in another you say the site has gained those hits through a period of a month. You the one looking like a fool contradicting yourself over and over again.

And no sorry dont turn the tables around when it pleases you child, I simply made a post saying I dont like your site and its a sad attempt which is my human right and then you get on the defensive and get a nose bleed. Shame my thoughts go out to people like you. I have had three people tell me over msm that they cant stop laughing at your ignorant comments! Stick to comedy child you really will do a great job.
    Last edited by Finkelstien; 30-12-2007 at 06:37 PM.
    Don't bother giving me + or - rep as I simply don't give a dam...?
    Cheers

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

HHGS has been open for 2 years,
    HHGS Rare values re-opened around 2 weeks ago
    How am i looking like a fool when you can't admit your wrong?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415