HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

You have totaly misread what i was asking.

Why did i get a ban and not him.

When he was racist to a jew he never got banned but when i was racist to a muslim i was banned.

Jake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kulas View Post
    You have totaly misread what i was asking.

Why did i get a ban and not him.

When he was racist to a jew he never got banned but when i was racist to a muslim i was banned.

he probaly reposted u then they most likey read ur chat log not his. o and say sorry for offending muslims :@
    Now im at the top aint know where to go now, instead of me she gon go down
    - Kanye west

help the Mods, use the report button

Tokens

Sorry

Didn't actually mean to be racist just slipped out.

Thanks for your caring.

Jake

WarezKid Guest

GHOST

MSN NOW

On topic:

Mods are dumb init

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I love how in your signature it says 'Proud To Be British!' - It really doesn't help the situation and probably says a lot about you.

Moderators don't care what jokes are, they're there to ban people who abuse words like 'Muslim' in entirely the wrong context. The Habbo Help Tool is your best hope, however I doubt you'll get a reply for over a week since it's the festive period. I also find it unlikely they'll have the same sense of humour as yourself.

I think you should think about why you did it and learn from it. If your calling someone 'Muslim' as a joke, it's not exactly funny? Just wait 30 days, you deserved it.
    God, why do you have to write such long peices of sentences? Your not writing a essay for your english teacher huh? And between your moaning as if it is something serious has happened ;l.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Hoosiers View Post
    God, why do you have to write such long peices of sentences? Your not writing a essay for your english teacher huh? And between your moaning as if it is something serious has happened ;l.
    It is serious in the real world, if the message gets across on the internet first then there's a start. He could cause a lot of hatred towards Muslim's and would offend them. You'd probably be sacked or warned if you did something like that in the work place, or even arrested, and probably beaten up and hated.

You don't realise how bad it is, however I doubt Kulas meant it in a really bad way, but people misinterpretate things.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kulas View Post
    But the thing is.

Im a jew?

He never got a ban!
    report him then?
    formerly liquidaciid

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Hoosiers View Post
    I tend not to read long posts

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes he should be banned too, but the fact that he was racist to you doesn't mean you should be racist to him. If you called him muslim in a racist way (I could just ask someone their religion), you deserve the ban. You should respect other's religions.
    shawn

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg guys dont go telling anyone to go outside... Elkaa will warn / infract u lool

ontopic:

dont think their would be a way around a racism ban... hard luck mate

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast