HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    You should go in to polictics, you whould be ace
    I think I will when i'm older, but I doubt it'll be British Politics as i'm leaving this country and I think the political system here is so undemocratic. My point being that England is being ruled by a Government that it didn't vote in and our country is being robbed both by the Union and the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    I won't be in this country if he ever did...
    Too right you wouldn't

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Iraq lost a leader who knew how to lead and stop his country turning into a civil hellhole.
    People feared him, thats the only reason. He killed far more people each year than what have been killed during the war.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 088 View Post
    People feared him, thats the only reason. He killed far more people each year than what have been killed during the war.
    He didn't.

He killed people who were trying to kill him/assainate him and yes innocent people were killed but far more innocent people have been killed by this war. You have to use fear/military in the Middle East, if you think democracy works then go to Kenya where they have democracy but are all killing eachother over it and there's no one who can stop them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Agreed-ish, If we hadn't invaded Iraq looking for WMD's that just weren't there, thousands of lives wouldn't have been lost and Iraq would be in a better state than it is today. Undertaker has a good point, but i wouldn't go as far as saying "saddam was a good leader"
    Click here for cookies.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Markness. View Post
    Agreed-ish, If we hadn't invaded Iraq looking for WMD's that just weren't there, thousands of lives wouldn't have been lost and Iraq would be in a better state than it is today. Undertaker has a good point, but i wouldn't go as far as saying "saddam was a good leader"
    He was for the Republic of Iraq.

To diversify the largely oil-based Iraqi economy, Saddam implemented a national infrastructure campaign that made great progress in building roads, promoting mining, and developing other industries. The campaign revolutionized Iraq's energy industries. Electricity was brought to nearly every city in Iraq, and many outlying areas.
    Before the 1970s, most of Iraq's people lived in the countryside, where Saddam himself was born and raised, and roughly two-thirds were peasants. But this number would decrease quickly during the 1970s as the country invested much of its oil profits into industrial expansion.
    He also improved Iraqs literacy levels, I heard it was from something like 30% before he came to power had skills in literacy and then within a few years over 70% had skills in literacy. He also gave women more rights to wear western clothes, have higher jobs. He abolised Shia Courts.

Tokens

Who cares tbh?
    Ashley
    PAFC

*Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have signature images that go over the size allowed for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Too right you wouldn't
    Haha
    Maybe you should go into politics in the Middle East, preferably Iraq or Afganistan
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    Haha
    Maybe you should go into politics in the Middle East, preferably Iraq or Afganistan
    I'm sure you wouldn't mind since you sound like you supported the war, or are you like Tony Blair who prefers to give the orders and not go over their and risk his life for a 'just' cause?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm sure you wouldn't mind since you sound like you supported the war, or are you like Tony Blair who prefers to give the orders and not go over their and risk his life for a 'just' cause?
    Or a Middle east pace keeper. You have the brains of a 40 year old.
    You know to much. Clever boy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Undertaker is actually right in my point of view, cause the war messed up iraq big time, atleast when saddam was in lead, people had food on the table and shelter. but cause of the war (reason oil..) alot of innicont people got killed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast