HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Obiod View Post
    http://www.lovebobbaforum.info

LoveBobba is a great community!
    the forum has a great set of staff!
    So why not join in today?

http://www.lovebobbaforum.info
    if you register, put Jake as refferal
    What a awful forum, colours are disgusting, there's one nice gradient on the forum which looks like its been stolen because it doesn't suit the rest of the colours.
    You need to do alot of work onto the forum before releasing it ( just my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by Born_To_Live View Post
    Oh & Daza, don't bother posting it wasn't all rubish why you where Banned.

I Checked the C Panel logs, and saw what you where doing.

Also i admit the forum didn't look to good a couple of days ago, but we have cleaned up and its on the mend
    Actually, daza is quiet a good administrator and knows what his doing on forums.

Haha! I Can do perrmissions i was Simply opening up a position however i then closed the position as i decided to award the Job to a current member of staff.

Although i did the Job, that needed doing myself.

Daza, No need to be all Moody, you got fierd for a reason if you cant take that then you dont deserve to work anywhere!
    Well the forum doesn't even look nice, and off course daza does deserve to work anywhere because he can do a forum himself which looks 10x better then your current rubbish forum.

Tokens

Oh & Daza, don't bother posting it wasn't all rubish why you where Banned.

I Checked the C Panel logs, and saw what you where doing.

Also i admit the forum didn't look to good a couple of days ago, but we have cleaned up and its on the mend
    It's looking great!

Quote Originally Posted by Daza2k8 View Post
    Nah mate, I'll stick to my first post, Is run By idiots Banned for valid reasons? I didn't try to ban anyone no matter what a log sais, i've been in vBulletin for ages i think i know that a Super admin can't be banned, And You owned ****all So don't go thinking youre hard because you can fire people, If you lot are so good on vBulletins then why was you asking to hire someone earlier to do permissions, Which is the most easiest task on a vbulletin forum. And it's a good thing you admit that it's a shame you don't admit that it Still is Theres a little thing called "Delete cookies" which means i can Still access the forum, and i can see it still looks the same as it did.
    Theres also a littile thing i know called IP banning from forum & site.. good isn't it!

They don't know how to run a website/forum so they need all the advice they can get.
    We do.. your just being like that because you were fired.

Quote Originally Posted by blanky12! View Post
    get a .com dude so much better.
    i like .info & i think it's cheaper?

Haha! I Can do perrmissions i was Simply opening up a position however i then closed the position as i decided to award the Job to a current member of staff.

Although i did the Job, that needed doing myself.

Daza, No need to be all Moody, you got fierd for a reason if you cant take that then you dont deserve to work anywhere!
    Haha! you owned him there!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Obiod View Post
    It's looking great!

Theres also a littile thing i know called IP banning from forum & site.. good isn't it!

We do.. your just being like that because you were fired.

i like .info & i think it's cheaper?

Haha! you owned him there!
    There's also a little thing i know called, Changing an IP address? Look it up *******.

Being like that because i was fired, No No No i could get much betta jobs than that which i have, i offered my services, and im shocked that a bunch of priks that don't know what they're doing would throw it back in my face?

Yeh .info are cheaper, another reason why none of you should be in charge, got no funds for a proper good fansite/forum.

And eh? How did he own me? Are you just some lil gay boy suck up?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hope you took my post into consideration.

Tokens

There's also a little thing i know called, Changing an IP address? Look it up *******.

Being like that because i was fired, No No No i could get much betta jobs than that which i have, i offered my services, and im shocked that a bunch of priks that don't know what they're doing would throw it back in my face?

Yeh .info are cheaper, another reason why none of you should be in charge, got no funds for a proper good fansite/forum.

And eh? How did he own me? Are you just some lil gay boy suck up?
    Yup, we can also ban your IP host which never changes.

You are being like that because you were fired & we have logs to prove what you were doing.

We have god funds, we don't want to waste them though.

He owned you gd just like i have & who says i'm gay eh?

Tokens

*Text Removed*

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not use inappropriate language/avoid the filter.
    Last edited by Agesilaus; 07-01-2008 at 01:16 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

.info's are cheaper, and won't get populer. - .com's are the most populer as their most wildely used and rememberable. if you get me.

Tokens

*Text Removed*
    don't waste your typing time

Quote Originally Posted by blanky12! View Post
    .info's are cheaper, and won't get populer. - .com's are the most populer as their most wildely used and rememberable. if you get me.
    i kinda get you.

.info is cheaper & wont get as popular.

.com are most popular & most used & are remembered easily.
    Last edited by Agesilaus; 10-01-2008 at 10:28 AM.

Tokens

Lmao yeh you can ip my host, find out my host, then you'll realise that if you ban my host then you'll ban a hell of allot of people because my host has so many people on the same Ip and host network thing.

And it's not coz i got fired, totally the opposite mate

And You seem to be sucking up to the management on lovebobba and on here,

And how did you own me mate, are you one of them type of guys thats it on here thinking your all that then in real life if someoen come up to you you'd run like *** and sit at home twiddling ya library card,

*Text Removed*

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not use inappropriate language/avoid the filter.
    Last edited by Agesilaus; 07-01-2008 at 01:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

President - I have took notice of it, and thanks for your comments.

Daza - If you Persist i will just IP Ban your Host etc.

I Will talk to the Managment about the Name Change
    vB Addict
    Rossssss says:
    woop
    Rossssss says:
    i srsly need a crackin poo

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast