HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If I lost a kid I'd be happy to get 2mill off it, would ease the blow somewhat. Buy a new one or something
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Are they dumb? They seriously have no proof whether she's alive.. or dead for that matter. So why would they do this :S.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I imagine the film would end on a cliff hanger :rolleyes: And a big one at that!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Right, they have actually said 'THERE WILL BE NO FILM ABOUT THE STORY', this is just the media carrying the story on well after they've said no.

Tokens

Also, everyone knows the story. No one will watch it.
    pm me for msypace and stuff yeh?

sim
    xo

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sim View Post
    Also, everyone knows the story. No one will watch it.
    Lots of people feel sorry for them and are very interested by the story, that's why the media keep reporting it, Madeline McCan sells papers is the bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    They are just bad pepole. They should never leave the kids espeically that age
    I'm not sure that they're bad people, one's a cardiologist (Specialized Doctor) and a normal GP, I'm sure they've helped thousands of people in their lives and I don't think they're that bad people really, however they could be classed as 'sick' or 'stupid' people, for the reasons you've stated.

Quote Originally Posted by 088 View Post
    Tbh i dont really know what makes the case so special, children go issing ALL the time and are never returned and dont get the world wide media hype that the McCans got
    They have a absolutely huge family, they where constantly hassling the Media to put the Limelight on the story and focus their attention on it. They actually inflicted the attention on themselves, since then people find out about it and are aware of it.

The thing people are forgetting is that the McCans are still SUSPECTS. And rightly so too in my opinion!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is it actually a film? It's a documentry isn't it, like ones on Channel 4? I would say there isn't anything wrong with that although I can see this dragging out again through 2008 and I wish people would shutup about it, but yeah. I don't mind a documentry, stating how they have been through and more information on what has happened etc but a 'movie' is just wrong and I wouldn't get it? I don't get why people are saying film, movie etc it's only a documentry or have I got wrong end of stick?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can look at it in two ways. One, they are making alot of money from their miss-hap. Two, they improve the awareness of their daughters dissapearence and could open up more leads helping their case.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

I tell you a documentry/film I would watch, I'd be straight to the box office.

'Madeline McCan: The conspiracy stories'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

Well if this is what the McCanns want then I wish them luck with this project to help find Maddie.
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast