HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

There is no reason why the couldnt leave the kids with a child minder, money is no option to them because they have well paid jobs. They say the never wanted to leave the kids with a stranger, thats aload of crap. They were just being stingy were their money and look were that got them. I'd rather leave my kid with a stranger than leave them alone were thier Vaunaluble.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just hypocrites lol.
    I was reading The Sun today and there was a story in it about a look-a-like agency who were renting out a "maddie double" to star in a film, & the McCanns gave a statement saying "This is a shameless money making scheme.. her actions are disgraceful, dishonest and offensive".

So in other words it's alright for the McCanns to make money out of it, but if anyone else tries to it's disgraceful :rolleyes:
    Hello

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

The McCanns have said they are NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT making a movie - end of. If people wish tom believe topless newspapers as the Sun and read through the lies of them then be my guest but it makes me sick the way everybody treats the parents.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The McCanns have said they are NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT making a movie - end of. If people wish tom believe topless newspapers as the Sun and read through the lies of them then be my guest but it makes me sick the way everybody treats the parents.
    You have to understand that they inflicted all this Media on themselves, they wanted the attention, them and their family where practically begging news papers to put out stories about them. However you can't just tell the British Press to go away if you where asking for them a few months ago, it's not how it works.

It's like Jade Goode wants all this attention on herself, and then when they write bad stuff and constantly harass her, she then doesn't want them. You have to prepare yourself for the worst and not for them to go away, it's the price you pay for the Press doing you a favour. They asked for it, they got it and now the Press are trying to make money out of them by making rumours about them, however the Press are still keeping her very much in the Lime light at the end of the day.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    There is no reason why the couldnt leave the kids with a child minder, money is no option to them because they have well paid jobs. They say the never wanted to leave the kids with a stranger, thats aload of crap. They were just being stingy were their money and look were that got them. I'd rather leave my kid with a stranger than leave them alone were thier Vaunaluble.
    How do you know they havem't got to pay off their house? How can you guess that they are rich? They could have massive debts for all we know. How could you get a childminder in Portugal anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You have to understand that they inflicted all this Media on themselves, they wanted the attention, them and their family where practically begging news papers to put out stories about them. However you can't just tell the British Press to go away if you where asking for them a few months ago, it's not how it works.

It's like Jade Goode wants all this attention on herself, and then when they write bad stuff and constantly harass her, she then doesn't want them. You have to prepare yourself for the worst and not for them to go away, it's the price you pay for the Press doing you a favour. They asked for it, they got it and now the Press are trying to make money out of them by making rumours about them, however the Press are still keeping her very much in the Lime light at the end of the day.
    The difference is looking for a little girl and making nasty stories which aren't true. Big difference between the two.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The difference is looking for a little girl and making nasty stories which aren't true. Big difference between the two.
    They asked for the Press, the Press came and took a gamble, it paid off, and now they're having field days (Weeks, months, years). You can't just say 'Yeah come on give us attention, wait... can you go away now?'

Tokens

I don't understand..
    Their daughter is missing and they make a film?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have little sympathy for the parents, considering they left them in a roon on their own in a country they are not totally familiar with, with no one looking after them (even telling the hotel would of been a clever idea). All they did was walk out and claim the children were checked on by themselves every couple of minutes. No one does that during a dinner meal other than in films which normally include a man dressing like a woman who has to be a man at the same time :rolleyes:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123