HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i've watched a bit of death note, it's not that bad really. i'm not going to bother with anything else after though. i probably wont even finish this lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alwayshard View Post
    i've watched a bit of death note, it's not that bad really. i'm not going to bother with anything else after though. i probably wont even finish this lol.
    Death Note is probably the best you're going to get. Although once you start, you can't stop. You'll have to finish.

Edited by PeaceOfMind (Forum Moderator) Please dont double post. Wait until somebody else posts.
    Last edited by Disaronno; 17-01-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Everyone should watch 'Elfen Lied' it is the best anime i've ever seen I loved it

XX

u can watch it on www.veoh.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Ordered FLCL (Fooly Cooly) off ebay the other day, it came today so I'll be watching that tonight. Aparrently its one of the best animes ever made.
    I loved FLCL, its all about the stylisation and experience, the constant breaking of the 4th wall combined with an eccentric and hyperactive pace of massively varying animation effects. I dont really think its something you can truly appreciates in a single sitting. I just wish there'd been more of it, very interesting show in my mind

Also, as i always say, NGE mops the flaw with death note in terms of plot complexity, depth and more aless anything else you care to suggest, i would seriously suggest you give it a watch, though NGE takes a few episodes to really get going i've still yet to see an animé that's even come close to comparing with it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Death Note is probably the best you're going to get. Although once you start, you can't stop. You'll have to finish.

Edited by PeaceOfMind (Forum Moderator) Please dont double post. Wait until somebody else posts.
    I DIDN'T DOUBLE POST

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    I loved FLCL, its all about the stylisation and experience, the constant breaking of the 4th wall combined with an eccentric and hyperactive pace of massively varying animation effects. I dont really think its something you can truly appreciates in a single sitting. I just wish there'd been more of it, very interesting show in my mind

Also, as i always say, NGE mops the flaw with death note in terms of plot complexity, depth and more aless anything else you care to suggest, i would seriously suggest you give it a watch, though NGE takes a few episodes to really get going i've still yet to see an animé that's even come close to comparing with it.
    Yeah, if there was any one anime someone should watch I'd probably say FLCL. I think I'll have to watch it a few more times to appreicate it as much as you though.

I keep meaning to watch NGE. I've heard a lot of good things about it. Once I get some more cash I think I'll purchase myself a copy off ebay. Any other animes you'd recommend?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, it's too late to stop for me, umm I'm up to where Light's dad just had a heart attack lol.

I DIDN'T DOUBLE POST
    hahahaah

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I keep meaning to watch NGE. I've heard a lot of good things about it. Once I get some more cash I think I'll purchase myself a copy off ebay. Any other animes you'd recommend?
    Most NGE tends to be pretty expensive to buy, plus you do loose a bit if you get the dubbed version (a number of episodes were severely edited so as not to offend quite so many people)
    So if you are ok with subs, the subbed original versions are far far superior. (and available from your nearest torrent site most likely)

Other than that, there's plenty of animé ive enjoyed and would recommend, but it really depends on your tastes for alot of it :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Love Hina.

I need to watch Bleach on AniméCentral on SKY.

I think that Animé isn't Animé without the japenese so I just stick to English subtitles tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa Cakes! View Post
    Love Hina.
    I never manged to get in to that, got board after first few episode or so, is it worth watching on / does it get better as it goes "/

I think that Animé isn't Animé without the japenese so I just stick to English subtitles tbh.
    +1 (tho some stuffs comes off ok dubed like the Ghost in the shell films "/ - the series was also actually really good, tho i watched it as subs )

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I watch some anime, not much though

I can't stand subtitles, I watch TV to see the show not read it and miss the action so I watch dubbed stuff

I watch

• Full Metal Alchemist
    • Dragonball
    • Dragonball GT
    • Outlaw Star
    • Used to watch Naruto
    • Azumanga Daioh
    • Bleach
    • Devil May Cry
    • Pani Poni Dash

I think that's about it, probably missed something out but oh well

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast